The online racing simulator
Speed hack in Patch Y
(46 posts, closed, started )
Speed hack in Patch Y
Today i saw a guy on one of the demo servers using speed hack. Here is the attached replay
Attached files
Speed hack.mpr - 363.1 KB - 1373 views
#2 - Byku
Geeez... what's goin on with all those speed hacks nowadays
Hi, i know where to get speedhack. Maybe devs will block it if ill sent it to Scawen?
That "Harri Rovanperä" looks really stupid there, and he even says, he didn't use it, thou, you can see it so well.
New Speedhack available?
Just a heads up,
2 days ago (April 12th at 3:43pm) a guy called Mephisto (efexas16) drove a new Oval/FO8 PB on one of our servers: 31:29. This time is impossible to get.
A replay is unfortunately not available, but both LFSworld and my server logs confirm this.
The fact that he did it online on a server tells me that there is a new cheat/speedhack out there.
Please clarify, and please no Oval flaming in this thread, thank you.
lol, oval :rolleyes:

Just kidding . Yes it seems a new speedhack has surfaced. Lets just wait a bit and collect another list of stupid S2 users to get their licenses banned from every server known to man.
Why is this time impossible to get? Is it physically impossible? or is it just faster that anyone else has been?
There is a new hack floating about. The devs know and already have the file. Thanks to me.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Why is this time impossible to get? Is it physically impossible? or is it just faster that anyone else has been?

Because the FO8 WR is 36.76? Now think about how impossibly well established the times are on the oval, and then someone comes and beats it by more than 5 seconds...
Could a boat-load of bump drafting be worth 5 secs ?
Quote from mkinnov8 :Why is this time impossible to get? Is it physically impossible? or is it just faster that anyone else has been?

We're not all complete @$$holes here who claim something is impossible just because it is slightly faster. Though I have not personally raced with that combo, I'm fairly certain that if people say it's impossible, than it most likely ISN'T with that car/track combo!
Quote from Bean0 :Could a boat-load of bump drafting be worth 5 secs ?

Probably not.
Quote from Bean0 :Could a boat-load of bump drafting be worth 5 secs ?

I was on the FRO Oval server a few days ago, and 3x bump drafting (including the OP ) got a 34 second lap. So unless you had 32 people bump drafting, even then you wouldn't get close.
There's always the possibility of car-to-airplane bug. Although 5 seconds sounds quite a lot even then.
Quote from FM-Failure :2 days ago (April 12th at 3:43pm) a guy called Mephisto (efexas16) drove a new Oval/FO8 PB on one of our servers: 31:29. This time is impossible to get.

efexas16
12 Apr 2008, 15:39
FXR @ AS3
LFSW - PB for efexas16 on AS3 FXR : 1:41.000
LFSW - Split1 0:43.380

A 43.38 split is impossible with any of the GTR's.
-
(skybotter) DELETED by SamH : No thank you
I hope the mods leave this thread open so all the morons get the hack (see above) and get banned
I hate cheaters!!!!!!!!
Quote from Toddshooter :I hate cheaters!!!!!!!!

+1

They should all be strung up by the balls and beaten senseless.
....or maybe just banned for life.
Quote from The Moose :+1

They should all be strung up by the balls and beaten senseless.
....or maybe just banned for life.

We could use your antlers to hang them from
Quote from Toddshooter :We could use your antlers to hang them from

I really don't want any sweaty sacks that close to my face thanks.

Let's go back to the life ban suggestion.
Quote from Lotesdelere :efexas16
12 Apr 2008, 15:39
FXR @ AS3
LFSW - PB for efexas16 on AS3 FXR : 1:41.000
LFSW - Split1 0:43.380

A 43.38 split is impossible with any of the GTR's.

lol. 1.5 seconds ahead of the WR at the split (read at the end of a long straight), but about even with WR at the end of the lap. turning and braking ftw! cheating ftl!
I thought the negative handbrake thing was fixed a long time ago.
thats nos mode -.- i hate it when guys use it online

yeah would be cool

Quote :Maybe devs will block it

Quote from evilgeek :1.5 seconds ahead of the WR at the split

I've found the replay and I've sent it to the devs.

This guy is doing 300+ km/h on the straights with the FXR :rolleyes:
There is absolutely no doubt that he's using a speed hack.
Quote from Dennisjr13 :I thought the negative handbrake thing was fixed a long time ago.

It was, but I recall Scawen saying the latest hacks bypass the cheat detection system entirely, so all the old exploits are available again.
Am I the only one who doesn't see this as a big problem? As soon as a speed hacker is on a server, surely they just get banned by vote/admin? I don't see why admins would sit and watch a speed hacker, just ban them. Once their banned from so many servers in a week or something they get a perm ban, afaik.
This thread is closed

Speed hack in Patch Y
(46 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG