The online racing simulator
ps3 controler problems
(6 posts, started )
ps3 controler problems
lfs only recognizes my R2 and L2 as buttons but on the ps3 they are pressure sensitive?
Have you tried configuring their axes yet? Go to wheel/joystick and click axes/ff. When you press r2 and l2 it should move a few bars on the right.
Here's a program to configurate ps3 controller on a pc havent try it but it should suit you!
Click Here!
Quote from Scatter :Have you tried configuring their axes yet? Go to wheel/joystick and click axes/ff. When you press r2 and l2 it should move a few bars on the right.

it doesnt I only have 4 axes 2 for both joysticks and none for my triggers they are set as buttons for some reason
#5 - BYN
Quote from klingon :lfs only recognizes my R2 and L2 as buttons but on the ps3 they are pressure sensitive?

It's not because IFS recognises L2 and R2 as buttons, it's because, using any one of those PS3 drivers for PC, Windows recognises those as buttons.

All the drivers available now seem to assign the triggers as buttons.
I myself am still looking for a PS3 driver that either assigns the triggers to axes OR has axes/buttons remapping functionality......
Quote from BYN :It's not because IFS recognises L2 and R2 as buttons, it's because, using any one of those PS3 drivers for PC, Windows recognises those as buttons.

All the drivers available now seem to assign the triggers as buttons.
I myself am still looking for a PS3 driver that either assigns the triggers to axes OR has axes/buttons remapping functionality......

When you get one pm me!

ps3 controler problems
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG