The online racing simulator
Anybody REALLY kind!?
(32 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Lordy
Anybody REALLY kind!?
Hi guys, I know there is alot of kind and awesome racers out there, and I am new to LFS, but i think the game is awesome, and I am wondering if anybody was REALLY kind and would pm me to give me a free S2 license? I cannot buy one due to not having a bank card (taken by parents) and therefore not being able to buy one.. But I would really like to play alot more on the game, maybe join a team and play S2 rather than the demo. Thanks for all reading, and I hope I get lucky and somebody replies with one (PM'ing me),

Thanks,
~Lordy
pffft... i really doubt you will get lucky. Wait til somebody offers a free one, dont ask for a free one!.
Quote from Lordy :Hi guys, I know there is alot of kind and awesome racers out there, and I am new to LFS, but i think the game is awesome, and I am wondering if anybody was REALLY kind and would pm me to give me a free S2 license? I cannot buy one due to not having a bank card (taken by parents) and therefore not being able to buy one.. But I would really like to play alot more on the game, maybe join a team and play S2 rather than the demo. Thanks for all reading, and I hope I get lucky and somebody replies with one (PM'ing me),

Thanks,
~Lordy

hey mate, i'll tell you know, no-one will buy it for you, you can't just ask lol.
How about if you do something nice for me, i will buy it for you, i have a debit card now, visa electron Can you design websites, if so, PM me, if not, dont both even bothering me lol.
Thanks
#4 - Lordy
Quote from Rdcranno :pffft... i really doubt you will get lucky. Wait til somebody offers a free one, dont ask for a free one!.

oh, ok sorry to be so cheeky mate, I just wanted to join the fun on this game, and race real racers that could maybe help me train and become as good as the majority of license owners...Thanks anyway

BTW: I have pm'ed you now harjun, thanks for the advice...
Maybe someone can buy a Ferrari for me? I really want one, but my bank manager doesn't give me credit

*edit* sorry for being sarcastic :P
#6 - Lordy
^^ Rofl, I liked it... but a ferarri is hardly the same as S2 license lol...

P.S. Uless you get to drive ferarri in-game

Quote from Lordy :Hi guys, I know there is alot of kind and awesome racers out there, and I am new to LFS, but i think the game is awesome, and I am wondering if anybody was REALLY kind and would pm me to give me a free S2 license? I cannot buy one due to not having a bank card (taken by parents) and therefore not being able to buy one.. But I would really like to play alot more on the game, maybe join a team and play S2 rather than the demo. Thanks for all reading, and I hope I get lucky and somebody replies with one (PM'ing me),

Thanks,
~Lordy

I am going to make BL1 FBM race on june. 1st prize is S2 voucher, so you should improve your driving skills with that car, and make proper setup for it. Haven't decided how many laps there would be, but from 40 to 100.

I bet no one will give you a free voucher just like that. You'll have to earn it.
#8 - Noccy
ill buy u a S2 voucher,
If u come and wash my car and unload a truck of woodchips for my garden.
Any costs made in getting here are for your own account.

Or u could just work in your neighbourhoods gardens and wash their cars..bet u can earn 24£ in a weekend.
#9 - Lordy
Nice idea's guys, But I think I already have a way to earn it... I have been given a job to do, and If I do it well, I have been told I might get one, or at least a S1...Thanks anyway, And thanks to the guy that has given me this job (No Names Mentioned so that my job aint stolen...)
Quote from Lordy :Nice idea's guys, But I think I already have a way to earn it... I have been given a job to do, and If I do it well, I have been told I might get one, or at least a S1...Thanks anyway, And thanks to the guy that has given me this job (No Names Mentioned so that my job aint stolen...)

Its alright you can mention me
Yeah, wait till there is some S2 giveaways, and you might be lucky and get it.
[quote=Lordy;766705] I just wanted to join the fun on this game, and race real racers that could maybe help me train and become as good as the majority of license owners...Thanks anyway [quote]

M8 it is clear you haven't raced the majority of us yet
We mostly suck and crash all the time. Don't fool yourself into thinking we are all awsome because we had an extra $40 bucks layin around
Some of the racers are wicked fast, and then theres the rest of us!!!

Hope to see you soon.
Quote from Toddshooter :
M8 it is clear you haven't raced the majority of us yet
We mostly suck and crash all the time. Don't fool yourself into thinking we are all awsome because we had an extra $40 bucks layin around
Some of the racers are wicked fast, and then theres the rest of us!!!

...Says someone who has CTRA-platinum badge...
it's not hard to get. just race people who are slower than you postal orders work iirc. no need for a bank account.
Quote from dadge :it's not hard to get. just race people who are slower than you postal orders work iirc. no need for a bank account.

sorry I dont understand? what do you mean? is this on about the badge or the S2? lol
Quote from Gekkibi :...Says someone who has CTRA-platinum badge...

Quote from dadge :it's not hard to get. just race people who are slower than you .

the rest was aimed at you......postal orders work iirc. no need for a bank account
Quote from dadge :it's not hard to get. just race people who are slower than you postal orders work iirc. no need for a bank account.

True dat!!!

Thanks,
~Lordy

Mate Buy it by cheque Thats what i done, easy and u get the license a day later
I see he already got one welcome to the dark.. uh .. S2 side :P
I will be organizing and XRT tournament for the demo racers soon. Train hard and you might win an S1 license. From there, it's only a small step to S2.

OK, I will shut up now.
Quote from breadfan :I will be organizing and XRT tournament for the demo racers soon. Train hard and you might win an S1 license. From there, it's only a small step to S2.

OK, I will shut up now.

XRT isn't in demo anymore...
Looks like he got his licence ? how ?
This thread is closed

Anybody REALLY kind!?
(32 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG