The online racing simulator
#1 - Blixa
Toggle show racingline in singleplayer?
Hi!

I have been running the training sessions in S2 for a while (yeah I actually use them ) and enjoy training on the tracks that have the "correct" raceline shown. Now, is there a way to enable this for tracks not part of the training program?

Just to clarify, I dont want to see them online just for practice at home...
Press "4".
Yes, you can toggle the racing line at any point (by pressing "4", if I remember correctly), both in singleplayer and multiplayer mode.
Except on servers which have FCV (Forced Cockpit View) enabled.
#5 - Blixa
A super thank you to you all! Now, give me a few years and I will be unstoppable
#6 - Tisza
Umm.. is that line really the fastest line? I always drive in different lines, cause that one is too slow at turns, as far as i see.
Of course it's not the fastest line, but it's much faster than most lines newbies attempt to drive.
All lines aint the fastest, and I don't use it also so much, but sometimes for braking points.
#9 - Tisza
Yeah i use it for braking points, but i dont follow it at turns. I use it until I start to know the track.
Ironically enough, I kept it on for all of my IGTC practice, and then for the race/qualification, forgot to turn it off, and in both those sessions, actually set PB's.

Sometimes it's a hinderance, and gets you into bad habits.
Quote from Tisza :Yeah i use it for braking points, but i dont follow it at turns. I use it until I start to know the track.

i dont follow it at turns either 'cos I normally go off into the gravel !! :dunce:
lol, I find it helpful alot of the time, like if there is a quick S(double) turn then it can help you stay on the inside and pull away fast, however, for the bigger turns, it is just too slow and takes you far too wide causing you to lose a few 10th's of your lap time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG