The online racing simulator
GT-R Steering wheel
(16 posts, started )
GT-R Steering wheel
Nothing spectacular, just wanted to share with you guys. Credits to Eric Tetz for the steering grip!
Attached images
1.jpg
Attached files
Cromowheel2.dds - 682.8 KB - 611 views
Cromowheel_grip.dds - 170.8 KB - 487 views
nice, i like it
can you tell me how to put wheel in game???
data/dds
#5 - FCS13
OH noes, you here too,

Nice work
Nice.
thanks for sharing, using now
thncxz
patch z?
i am placing it in dds and it wont replace the big ass peace of shit streering wheel . i was wondering because in the photo thats the y patch ! plz help
It`ll work in the FX, FZ, LX, RAC. RB4 and UF. and also show up on the MRT using patch Z.
Ok well i want a wheel for xrg and xfg ..well same for both but wtv i just hate the wheel ..!!! plz help me
Quote from JRU RACER :Ok well i want a wheel for xrg and xfg ..well same for both but wtv i just hate the wheel ..!!! plz help me

Go get a glass of milk... The shape of the wheel has changed, so you can't aply a wheel from this thread, is that so hard to understand?
Ok well that means people will have to make wheels for patch z?
JRU, The XFG and XRG/XRT steering wheel can`t be changed much anymore apart from the colour in patch Z. No logos. No fancy detail.
would someone be able to make it black for me and the interior
Quote from kamilek12 :would someone be able to make it black for me and the interior

I will make a new XF interior these days and will try to change the steering wheel as much as it could, but it's lame that we can't add any logo on it..

GT-R Steering wheel
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG