The online racing simulator
DFP is driving me mad!
(3 posts, started )
DFP is driving me mad!
Im starting to have some serious issues with my dfp.Using the right paddle to upshift causes any car to go up 2 gears.I already tried to extent the minimum gear change time,but it had no effect.I know the microswitch is dying but i hope there's a way to "solve" this issue for a bit.I know its a recurrent problem so this might be useful for other players too...post your suggestions please
Quote from IlGuercio :Im starting to have some serious issues with my dfp.Using the right paddle to upshift causes any car to go up 2 gears.I already tried to extent the minimum gear change time,but it had no effect.I know the microswitch is dying but i hope there's a way to "solve" this issue for a bit.I know its a recurrent problem so this might be useful for other players too...post your suggestions please

You could always use the sequential?

When I used my DFP using the sequential shifter or the paddles never gained or lost me any time.
Quote from mcintyrej :You could always use the sequential?

When I used my DFP using the sequential shifter or the paddles never gained or lost me any time.

This is an alternative not a solution:shrugnothing against you eh...)
The fact is that the switch in the paddles seems to last for a very small amount of time,then dies and causes double shifting.
Thanks anyway hope i can have other suggestions as well from others.

DFP is driving me mad!
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG