The online racing simulator
Do you accept my driving?
(17 posts, started )
Do you accept my driving style to S2?

Sorry, I`m just excited about getting the license after 3 years of waiting.

And for those who are mildly blind, unable to read small texts or just isn`t capable of understanding various things, I`m the guy on the FMB called [D-Styles]Hanska
Attached files
doyouacceptme.mpr - 749.2 KB - 157 views
Quote from Qvarnis :Do you accept my driving style to S2?

Sorry, I`m just excited about getting the license after 3 years of waiting.

And for those who are mildly blind, unable to read small texts or just isn`t capable of understanding various things, I`m the guy on the FMB called [D-Styles]Hanska

welcome to S2!
^ Lol, a useful post.
Quote from Alkanphel :^ Lol, a useful post.

As was that one, or this one. Well pointed out.

Looks good to me. Welcome (shortly).
Yay I`m licensed!

Tried out the Sauber and it`s damn quick :o

Mmmmmm.... Race ya later, I go driving.
Welcome!

It took a long time but in the end you saw the light.
Quote from zeugnimod :Welcome!

It took a long time but in the end you saw the light.

.. and went straight on a drift server.
#8 - wien
Quote from zeugnimod :It took a long time but in the end you saw the light.

Indeed. I think I remember racing against him back in my demo days. Welcome.
Quote from Gnomie :.. and went straight on a drift server.

Now....he's in a cruise server....

But anyways, Welcome To S2!
I just wanted to try out the "popular" drift track, and found out it`s boring and with slow corners.

What comes to the cruising server, I wanted to find out wtf are they, and when it didn`t let me to the track I left.

Now I was looking for a racing server, but they`re mostly empty or with slow, non exciting cars...
I see you tryed FE3R with XRT and an FZ5 (so probably you meant this as a popular drift track), it's good to learn drifting, coz of chicanes, long corners, short corners and anything... So don't blame it, while you can't manage it.
Who ever "whisper" was, thanks for racing around with me
Don't have an opportunity to check your drivingnow, but I suspect that your 3 years of training says it all. Welcome to S2!
You might want to have a look at CTRA servers, they're very popular and even in the beginner license servers the quality of racing is above your average public servers.
Going to try them today. Thanks.
Sorry to say, but I started watcing the replay but got more fun out of watching the two guys Drag racing. Frankly I see no special things to remark to your style of driving, and suspect you only wants to share your excitement over S2 with us, and I share it with you.
CTRA 1 is the place where things happens, in my opinion. That's where the fun is. Survive T1 in any start and you're on your way !!!
If you check your mirror, you'll see my happy face.

Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :Sorry to say, but I started watcing the replay but got more fun out of watching the two guys Drag racing. Frankly I see no special things to remark to your style of driving, and suspect you only wants to share your excitement over S2 with us, and I share it with you.
CTRA 1 is the place where things happens, in my opinion. That's where the fun is. Survive T1 in any start and you're on your way !!!
If you check your mirror, you'll see my happy face.

it will though be gone after a half lap muhahahahhah /evilness off

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG