The online racing simulator
1'st look rb edition cars
(22 posts, started )
I thought i'd do some modding by switching car bodys and i made what would be close to an RB2 and an RBR they weren't perfect but are only prototypes. for the RB2 i put the rb4 body on the xrt chasis. For the rbr i put the pb4 body on the fxr chasis. Well lets say man that rbr can move.
Attached images
hehe.jpg
rbr.jpg
rbr2.jpg
#2 - vane
they'll be even better when they are put into lfs properly
yh i agree there.
How do you do this?
Man, I'd like to drive the RB2, but the rbr (in that state) looks weird...
I think all he did was change the model names.
VOB swaps FTL. :thumbsdow
as above... personally, i dont like them.. there's no change for me .
Does doing this 'mess up' your LFS Installation? For example, if you renamed some VOBs, but then put them back to the 'normal' names, would everything be ok again. I mean, would you be able to go online again?
Quote from JO53PHS :Does doing this 'mess up' your LFS Installation? For example, if you renamed some VOBs, but then put them back to the 'normal' names, would everything be ok again. I mean, would you be able to go online again?

Aslong as you make a backup of the originals, you will be safe.
Quote from beefyman666 :VOB swaps FTL. :thumbsdow

Now that I've tried it

+100

I tried swapping the XR and FX and it was a horrible mess
Quote from JO53PHS :Now that I've tried it

+100

I tried swapping the XR and FX and it was a horrible mess

I think it's something that everyone has to try out at some point in LFS, even if it does look shit.
It was foul. The XRT had a roll cage (:really, and the wheels were 'mushed' into the wheel arches. The interior had a really weird shape too.

And when I tried the XRR, the suspension was so low that the whole car body scraped along the ground, ricer style
#15 - vane
god sake it is only trying to show what they may look like!
More like test mules. Not quite sure for the RB2, the RBR looks like a more realistic test mule.

btw, does that skin have a Evo X on the front of the RBR?
#17 - vane
i TBH dont really like the idea of rbr and rb2, merely because the point of the rb4 was a 4wd rally car, all that is lost with the rbr and rb2, as it is the rb2 would probably be in the tbo clas with the rb4 and the xrt so there would be no point, but if the devs like the idea, roll on rbr! also i wouldnt like it identical to the fxr
All the GTR cars are identical. just look at the power stats; same bhp/ton, same weight, same everything! The only things that set them apart are the fact the FXR is 4wd and the FZR has a 3.6 litre engine. If they were to make a RBR, it would be identical the the gtr class cars.
#19 - vane
but it would be boring with just one gtr wouldn't it
If the devs did make the rbr it would be best with rally tyres and rally car responces. also needs aero kits and big wings.
Agreed, it would have to be made a rally car, but then I think it would need some competition. XR rally car (a la Starion ) would kick arse as competition I think.

If RB4 was made a GTR it would be pretty much the same as the FXR, 2.0l, 4 cylinder, turbo'd 4WD.

Only time can tell what we will get in the future, but we can dream.
what they'd find best to do for a rally car would to be up the bhp. rally cars have about 5-6 hundrend bhp. and 0-60 in about 5secs. so if they made a rally editon fxr as well that would be good. They could bring the rally pack back. And make a rally version of some cars. and the smaller cars like xfg uf1 and any new ones could have super 2000 versions.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG