The online racing simulator
Need help LFS on 2 monitors
(5 posts, started )
Hello

I got 2 x Acer 22" N223W Widescreen monitors,

What im trying to do is config my monitors using SoftTH so that I can play LFS on both monitors in full screen (without stretching it accross)

I cant seem to do the CFG file right, would appriciate if someone who has done this could upload the setup file

I'm using a 9600gt 512mb card both screens are on 1680 x 1050

Please help me get it on (so the streering wheel on the car isnt on the join of the monitors)

Help is much appriciated

EDIT/ My main monitor is the one on the left, im trying to configure the left one (i have only TWO monitors)

PC Specs:

Windows Vista 32bit Home Prem
Intel Quad Core 2.4ghz
3gb Ram
250gb HDD
9600GT 512MB

Wanna know anything else give me a shout
I am a little unsure what you are trying to do here...

You want LFS full screen on both monitors, but not stretched across them. There should be options in your standard gfx software to duplicate the picture to both screens if thats what your after?

Or perhaps you mean to use one as a center view and the other as a left/right view, missing the opposite side view from a 3rd monitor setup?

Not quite sure what you mean with the whole full-screen thing but not stretched across both monitors, but whatever it is, you should be able to do whatever you need to do using the standard video drivers. With my old nVidia drivers I can generate one large desktop across both screens, clone one on the other, create two separate desktops... I think you can do what you want without needing SoftTH stuff...
He means that he can use both monitors by playing in windowed mode (And stretch LFS so it fits both screens. He wants to play in full-screen mode.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG