The online racing simulator
hi res skins question
(9 posts, started )
hi res skins question
just put some money on my account for the hi res skins and ive been looking around everywhere and i can't figure out how to upload hi res skins or where. is there an lfsworld hi res section hidden somewhere? very confused.....
I suppose you know where to upload your skins on lfsworld? You have to upload them in 1024*1024 resolution, which is the high resolution. So you don't have to do anything special. You've already uploaded your skins in high resolution.
"High res" skins for LFS(W) means 1024x1024, which is the size we already place them up on LFSW. The difference is that if you select the option ingame (in the multiplayer thingy) to download either the 512 or 1024 skins. No 2048 yet.

EDIT: I got beaten by the master.
First of all set your ingame skin downloads to 1024(pic 1) and then if you wanna use non public skin that you have downloaded just go to lfs/data/skin_y(pic2) and pick a skin that you want but it will be in dds so you can use Paint.Net to convert them to jpg!

it will only work if you got lfsw credit for it!
Attached images
1024 hires.jpg
skin_y.jpg
Nice background mate, how to changes em?
#6 - Fuse5
Quote from Math1js :Nice background mate, how to changes em?

LFS/data/pic folder.
Knock yourself out
i feel stupid i thought hi res was 2***. I guess i never took the time to notice there's nothing past 1024 in the game options lol. thanks for the reply.
#8 - Fuse5
Quote from jonny dank :i feel stupid i thought hi res was 2***. I guess i never took the time to notice there's nothing past 1024 in the game options lol. thanks for the reply.

2048x is überhi-res at the moment. Best for personal use. The trick with those is first uploading a 1024x version of the skin, and then having the same skin in 2048x in your LFS skins folder that the 1024x was uploaded with. They see the 1024 skin, you see the 2048. And it looks good
4096x just doesnt justify it just yet.
good thinking. thanks man.
-
? (terga) DELETED by terga

hi res skins question
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG