The online racing simulator
LX4 Car Filter
(8 posts, started )
LX4 Car Filter
I can see "sbb & nacionalnaklasa.com 3" S2 server only when set ALL (car filter).
Server is set on LX4 + Westhill.

LX4 filter...
Attached images
lx4 car filter.jpg
#2 - ajp71
Just click LX4 on the car names, when it turns blue that means only servers with that car and when it's red it means no servers with that car.
Even with the filter, I can't see any servers... Usually. Apparently no one likes LX4. Too bad, it's the sexiest car.
Quote from ajp71 :Just click LX4 on the car names, when it turns blue that means only servers with that car and when it's red it means no servers with that car.

Ohh, thanks.

Quote from three_jump :(Thats what I love about LFS, everyday you can find new handy things in this game )

Quote from deggis :Even with the filter, I can't see any servers... Usually. Apparently no one likes LX4. Too bad, it's the sexiest car.

Mmmm no, probably the car I've had the most fun with in LFS. It is a car you really feel the need to push harder, and I've had soooo many great races with it online. [dSRC] is the place for LX4 racing, I hope they go back to that configuration for several weeks (if not already)
We are running an Westhill + LX4 on SBB & www.nacionalnaklasa.com 3 server
Feel free to come...
One of the best cars in LFS for me..
Quote from Boris Lozac :One of the best cars in LFS for me..

:iagree:
Yup, love the LX4 One of the best LFS cars and certainly the most fun..

LX4 Car Filter
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG