The online racing simulator
DFP dont work??? Any sugestions
Hi,

Come to use my DFP today and the light which shows power aint comming on. Plugged in and everything, checked connections but no LED to say there is power to it. Cant use it for LFS, just wondering if anyone has any solutions, and only had it for just over a month.

Im very disapointed, to say i spent £88 and now i cant use it, and i go away on holiday thursday morning :S

cheers,

Also, its not a UK adaptor, its a Euro one, meaning i have to use a plug to convert it
I seem to have the same problem myself but unplugging and re-plugging it (PC booted) seems to do the trick. remember it's a PS2 wheel so it might just be getting confused
Quote from Theafro :I seem to have the same problem myself but unplugging and re-plugging it (PC booted) seems to do the trick. remember it's a PS2 wheel so it might just be getting confused

Its a power issue, cant use pedals and the LED light to say its got power aint commin on??

Its doing my head in!
you'll have to check the output of the PSU, if it is broken the whoohoo you can use just about any logitech FFB PSU,

you say the pedals don't work too tho' hmmm makes me think it's an internal problem with the wheel itself, a broken contact inside
#5 - Bean0
Quote from marsden1002 :

*snip*

Also, its not a UK adaptor, its a Euro one, meaning i have to use a plug to convert it

This may be the problem.

I know someone who had the same issues, he contacted Logitech Support who very kindly sent a UK spec PSU and it worked fine.

Could you borrow one from a mate to test ?
#6 - Gunn
If your product is still covered by the warranty then it is wise to contact Logitech for a replacement unit.
Return it & get your money back on that poor deal.

Then save yourself a few quid and get it with a proper UK PSU from savastore.com. I paid £70.86 all inc. and it arrived the following day.
Works out of the box using v4.60.349 of Logitechs profiler. So far perfect with every driving game/sim - especially LFS & GTR, of course!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG