The online racing simulator
[NEW] External Drift!
(17 posts, started )
[NEW] External Drift!
Hello everyone! ExternalDrift is a new team We looking after som good drifters. So if you want to join good team just check out our forum

http://externaldrift.weebly.com/index.html

Memberslist:

[ED]Maxim
[ED]Luxxxus
[ED]Teit
[ED]Ric
Nobodey have any think to say/comment ? :S
#3 - MrPDR
haha ill be the first one to say something then...
got those pics from the other night but idk where the rest went
Attached images
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
nice skin u guys have there we should twin sometime
Quote from Exile R :nice skin u guys have there we should twin sometime

Thx ! YES ! Sure

yes i have used alot of time on this skins
Nice skin, nice website, cool forum. Looks like this team could have a good future if it choses its members carefully.

Good luck with the team
thx yeah, we hope it have a future and now it looks like to be a future nice picture you have mr pdr "save as" :P
Quote from evilpimp :Nice skin, nice website, cool forum. Looks like this team could have a good future if it choses its members carefully.

Good luck with the team

Yeah ! Thx We hope it too
Nobodey need a team ? :P
Quote from maxiim :Nobodey need a team ? :P

I suggest you dont recruit people directly from the forum, sure, people could apply on the forum, but you should test them online before accepting them into your team.

Good luck,
Kenneth
Quote from racer hero :I suggest you dont recruit people directly from the forum, sure, people could apply on the forum, but you should test them online before accepting them into your team.

Good luck,
Kenneth

Sure ! I test allways members of my team :P I do test my bestfriend xD
If you don't pick anybody to fill up the spaces in the team,it might be a potential team
Quote from CobraDrifter :If you don't pick anybody to fill up the spaces in the team,it might be a potential team

Heh ;D yea :P i dont want a team with 20 members :P i want a team with 5 - 6 good members
I am kinda feeling lonely if you catch my drift.(No pun intended)

i'll sign up
New member [ED]Ric
New member [ED]Tim he is on tryout for 2 weeks

[NEW] External Drift!
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG