The online racing simulator
LFS S2 license
(25 posts, started )
LFS S2 license
hey guys

I'm thinking about buying a S2 license. I would like to pay with visa but I'm not sure about it. How do I actually get the license/code to play s2. In main thing: how does it work all together?

I don't wonna pay for something I won't be sure of getting it so...
it would be a big help if you guys can clear things up for me.

Thanks in advance
SchwitzBig grin
Step 1. Create LFS.net account (your lfsforum useranme and password will work for demo users, iirc)
Step 2. Buy LFS
Step 3. Wait until payment clears
Step 4. Set GAMEpassword on LFS.net (under account details)
Step 5. Open LFS on your PC, click Unlock, type in your username and GAMEpassword, and click unlock
Step 6. Use S1 and S2 content and servers

If you ever change your GAMEpassword, you need to change it in LFS as well. Your licenced name, once created and paid for, cannot be changed though (although you can use a different racer name in LFS).

I may have got the exact order slightly cock eyed, but it's been a while for me Wink
tnx bro, big help Thumbs up
+ i also have to enter the voucher code in lfs.net right?
Quote from falkentaka :tnx bro, big help Thumbs up
+ i also have to enter the voucher code in lfs.net right?

If you buy voucher code, but if u buy s2 for your account, you don't need to
so now i'm demo, ok?
if i buy s2 license will i get the code and password, etc to fill in in LFS so i can get online or how does that work?
#6 - J@tko
Quote from falkentaka :so now i'm demo, ok?
if i buy s2 license will i get the code and password, etc to fill in in LFS so i can get online or how does that work?

If you buy a S2 licence, then you just put in your Username and GAME password into LFS and it unlocks. Thumbs up
It's just as easy as shitting into your pants Big grin
ok bought it and i understand it also.
thanks for help Big grin
#9 - J@tko
tnx but i have another problem: my setups aren't in LFS Frown

i putted all my setups in the correct map but still they don't show in LFS
Quote from falkentaka :tnx but i have another problem: my setups aren't in LFS Frown

i putted all my setups in the correct map but still they don't show in LFS

lfs/data/setups?

They should show.

Are they the correct prefix i.e. XFR_WE1 or whatever?
yep this is one of my XRT setups (name)

XR GT TURBO_2007 D1.set

correct?

EDIT:
let me guess: it needs to be XRT_2007 D1.set
Your guess is correct Thumbs up

There are setup renaming tools somewhere on this forum (unofficial or misc addons section), just use the search function Smile
tnx, lol drifting will be different now you can overheat the engine and you can't go to maximum rpm? ShrugFrown
You can over heat the clutch by letting it slip too much, its not terribly hard to drift with it, and I'm not getting into the max RPMs... Welcome to S2, have some fun!
Quote from falkentaka :tnx, lol drifting will be different now you can overheat the engine and you can't go to maximum rpm? ShrugFrown

Which version were you using before buying S2? I guess it was not Y Uhmm

Why didn't you upgrade before that? Then you would have seen the changes already in the demo. But I bet it just takes a bit of practise to get used to it Smile
Just practiced 3 rounds and i was drifting like in X version Thumbs up
And no i didn't use Y before i got my license.
Reason: no XRT Smile
#19 - VoiD
Congrats for your new signature! Big grin
Welcome to S2 Thumbs up
Tnx guys appreciate it. Thumbs upBig grin
I suggest you try the test patch Y14, as it includes east asian languages, and AA/AF.

LFS S2 license
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG