The online racing simulator
T h e U n t h i n k a b l e
(32 posts, started )
Thats pretty cool

Bet you cant do it again though
Yea i know, it's a lucky thing it happend but that's why the title is called 'The Unthinkable'.
oh, i thought it was the un thin kable.? owell , very nice indeed . perfect timing. if you can do like that everytime, your good
well i'm practicing it every day so it can become a regular drift
tnx for comments
Bah! I do more beautiful tricks every day.

Or not. That just look awesome (Even drifting isn't my cup of tea). Unfortunately, I bet there were more luck than skills.

If you can do it another time, I promise to buy you a license. Then you can do that using XRT or FZ5, and use layouts (Plus much much more).
Press Shift F mate next time

Vortex involute FTW..
Quote from Gekkibi :Bah! I do more beautiful tricks every day.

Or not. That just look awesome (Even drifting isn't my cup of tea). Unfortunately, I bet there were more luck than skills.

If you can do it another time, I promise to buy you a license. Then you can do that using XRT or FZ5, and use layouts (Plus much much more).

i'll try and do that

I pressed Shift+F but yellow flag etc suddenly appeared
Oh My God!
Oh, c'mon, people do that all the time in real life. It's just that usually they end up hitting the other car and causing a massive accident on the highway. Hell that happened right in front of me but they hit the divider, not a car.

Seriously though, freaking awesome.
:bowdown: Best twin ever? Its the best I have seen, now you just need to do it on purpose and it would be even better.
Quote from falkentaka :i'll try and do that

I pressed Shift+F but yellow flag etc suddenly appeared

Disable "show flags in Shift F" option
Ok tnx for comments guys and guess what, now i can do it on purpose. here is another movie of the same thing, not as good as first but close.
http://www.lfsvideo.net/play.php?vid=186

@Gekkibi - s2 license deserved? practiced more then 3 hours
Quote from falkentaka :Ok tnx for comments guys and guess what, now i can do it on purpose. here is another movie of the same thing, not as good as first but close.
http://www.lfsvideo.net/play.php?vid=186

@Gekkibi - s2 license deserved? practiced more then 3 hours

It looks like that it ends up in a mighty crash. Make it longer (And possible using chase camera) so you can proove cars don't make contact.

I promissed you a license if you manage to do that again, and I am a man of my words. However, first proove that there wasn't crash.
Ii'm going to be honest, here's the chase view.
No contact, only the orange car (kumakubo) crashed. If u want us to do it again without any form of crash, just tell.
http://www.lfsvideo.net/play.php?vid=187
Quote from falkentaka :Ii'm going to be honest, here's the chase view.
No contact, only the orange car (kumakubo) crashed. If u want us to do it again without any form of crash, just tell.
http://www.lfsvideo.net/play.php?vid=187

Ya, it looks like it ends up with a crash.

I am a man of my words (Even I regret what I said already...), so if you manage to do it (without crashes, naturally) again, I will buy a voucher. Me and my big mouth. *sigh*

When you create the video, make it much longer (Not the overall length of video, I meaned "so we can see the aftermath").
Too much distance between cars.

Unfortunately I don't have patch X (And currently no computer that is able to run LFS. Using my wifes laptop. Even minesweeper is complex enough for this piece of... tehno-logy).
i'm to nervous when i need to film it, i just can't do it when other people are talking etc. i'm trying like 4 hours today, normally it takes 2 minutes to pull it of
WOW! That is amazing.
I have done some amazing things but... WOW!
the first one is impressive, but accidental, the others aren't impressive.
I'd say Gekkibi can keep his money... for now...

anyway, judging from what I saw, you guys didn't actually understand what the trick is in that move
Quote from squidhead :the first one is impressive, but accidental, the others aren't impressive.
I'd say Gekkibi can keep his money... for now...

anyway, judging from what I saw, you guys didn't actually understand what the trick is in that move

Imo the steering correction look good, just like it should be in every 360, only thing that needs is the practise,,

Youll get there boys.
Awesome, but can you do it again!
Quote from Dennis93 :Imo the steering correction look good, just like it should be in every 360,

The thing is that the 360 has almost absolutely NO effect on the outcome of the stunt
Quote from squidhead :The thing is that the 360 has almost absolutely NO effect on the outcome of the stunt

I beg to differ. The 360 was one of my biggest downfalls as a drifter when I started LFS. There aren't many practical uses and I agree that the stunt does have more to do with the car behind, but 360s always drove me crazy...

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG