The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Round 9 Pre-Race Discussion and Info

Now this you were'nt expecting

Info to come later
#2 - J@tko
This did all surprise you!

For Round 9 (not a counting championship round ), we're going to have a mini-LFSBC festival - a celebration of this year's season. There will be 3 races of around 8-10 mins, on the combos that we dropped

Here's the schedule:
Race 1: 6 laps - Baby FWD GTRs - South City Chicane Reverse
Race 2: 5 laps - Big GTRs - South City Long
Race 3: 12 laps - MRT - Sam Speedway.
Race 4: 4 laps - FBM - Kyoto National Reverse a la Rockingham
Race 5: 14 laps - Secret

Sprint race points. First race random grid. Rest of races, random number reversed.

Next Sunday (6/4/08), 7pm BST, [DR] Server 1 - hope to see you there.

I'll also be making the presentations to all the prizewinners
#3 - TG44
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered that the last race was today and i became sad cos i thought that i'll never be racing with you guys again..

but i guess i will.
Interusting, seeing as its not for points and that I'm currently VERY busy, I won't be practicing for it but I will make sure I get sets and all. Looking forward to this
Sounds promising. Wonder if the racing will be cleaner and better when there's no points involved
#6 - TG44
Quote from hyntty :Sounds promising. Wonder if the racing will be cleaner and better when there's no points involved

lol
Can none beginners please race this one?
#8 - J@tko
OP edited.
Cool. I missed round 8 because some stuff came up so hopefully I'll be around next week..
Well here's a dilemma... There's the Finnish lfsws qualification @1800 gmt, and I'm kind of wanting to go there to drive for the last places. But then again, I'd really like to come and beat Mista and Taylor, or at least get one more chance... To be or not to be, now there's something to think about
Lol, hyntty I'm sure we'll meet again some day.
I might not even practice for this event apart from the day or the day before because of all the other events I'm in.

Hope that I'll show up
bcause its a round for fun, so why dont we make it "CAN reset" or atleast you can telepit and rejoin any time?
Quote from kABLiuks :bcause its a round for fun, so why dont we make it "CAN reset" or atleast you can telepit and rejoin any time?

It'll be the latter, and can reset for the MRT round.

The rules will be much more relaxed for this - as its really only a bit of fun
I'm not holding any FPs for this.

I'd have no sleep to give ample time to all combos.

I'll be in DR though some to change combos and such.

Also, I'll be using Microsot Excel's =RAND to get the grids. Min will be 2, max will be however many raced.

:-D

Keeps ya on yer toes !
What's the timetable? If I'm there around 19.30 will I miss more than quali?
Quote from hyntty :What's the timetable? If I'm there around 19.30 will I miss more than quali?

I've deleted quali - 1st race will be random grid

If you come @ 1930 then you should get in at least 2 of the races
R9="Run for Fun"
its gonna be bit of demo-server style
kiddin
Quote from kABLiuks :R9="Run for Fun"
its gonna be bit of demo-server style
kiddin

I think the MRT race will be
As expected, didn't have time to practice at all so dont expect me to keep up with you hyntty. :P

Should be fun even though I HATE the FWD's.
Thanks to Mr.T and Racer Hero for helping me do a little testing tonight. Added a new last race to the above programme. Combo is a complete secret. You'll be given 5-10 mins pre-race to have a go!
Quote from J@tko :Thanks to Mr.T and Racer Hero for helping me do a little testing tonight. Added a new last race to the above programme. Combo is a complete secret. You'll be given 5-10 mins pre-race to have a go!

BF1 in SO Club?
oh, and i didnt practiced at all.... may be ill do it couple hors before race
Secret, eh.... Is it bf1 @bl2?
#24 - TG44
EDIT: aaargh... Hyntty just posted the same thing as i

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG