The online racing simulator
changing S2 license password?
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Razza
my friend gave me his S2 license but apparently his bro wont listen and keeps using it or something so everyonce in a while i cant play because his bro is already on so is there a way i can change the password so his bro cant login?

i have tried "account details" on the main site but when i go to "relogin" it says the password doesnt match the username and makes me login with the old password

so what can i do?
Perhaps you're mis-understanding the differences between the web password and the game password and are attempting to reset the wrong one?

In LFS there are 2 passwords. The web password is for logging into the LFS websites, and the game password is for unlocking LFS.
#3 - Razza
yes i understand that and i went into the accoutn deatails and filled it out and i thought i had changed the gamepassword but it seems to do nothing
Do it here... Must work
Attached images
help.jpg
#5 - Razza
i did that and nothing happened
lock it and unlock it with your new password (GAMEpassword)
#7 - Razza
i tried locking it and unlocking it but it never asked for my password.. i just clicked the button and it unlocked
#8 - Razza
ok i changed the "email adress" underaccount details to mine and it sent me a conformation so i will now change the password again and try it

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG