The online racing simulator
Dunno, but it's terrible.
Quote from deggis :
Great tribute (music is a bit yuck... but authentic to the era at least ):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YOUWY4LSPqg

Brilliant video, looks so exciting. Modern prototypes look tame in comparison

EDIT - I really don't see how you can find a car ploughing through a crowd of people entertaining
Best way to put serious accidents to tribute videos would be to fade off the music.

Imho danger has been part of any classic series, tributes would be incomplete without them.
Nice to see Speed is actually showing what it was meant for, racing. I'm tired of these crappy reality TV shows that they have on (i want to shoot the TV whenever PINKS is on). I wouldn't mind if they even showed NASCAR as long as there aren't a million pre/post race shows going along with it.
Quote from deggis :Best way to put serious accidents to tribute videos would be to fade off the music.

Imho danger has been part of any classic series, tributes would be incomplete without them.

It wasn't the accidents in the IMSA tribute I didn't like but the ARCA video of a car crashing into people in the pits being considered entertaining.
It seems odd to me that none of these networks have decided to broadcast their full content on an internet subscription service, they'd have a much larger customer base if they did that and having a full range of achieved material (as well as live streams) would probably be preferred to a TV station by most people and with a direct subscription they could make it add free as well as available to people who don't want to pay for television.
Quote from Rappa Z :Nice to see Speed is actually showing what it was meant for, racing. I'm tired of these crappy reality TV shows that they have on (i want to shoot the TV whenever PINKS is on). I wouldn't mind if they even showed NASCAR as long as there aren't a million pre/post race shows going along with it.

They arnt on, ONLY for racing, They are a car/ Automotive channel, Racing isnt the only thing being covered...Two guys garage...Unique Autosports(Been there great guys and shop)...It is more of all things to do with cars or things that drive, Look at two wheel tuesday that has shows that cover info from builders...ect! (:shrug Y...Y does alot of people think its only for racing, or only should be, I dissagree I love to learn how to change a part on the car, Like in two guys garage! ...Just my 2 cents
Quote from Rappa Z :Nice to see Speed is actually showing what it was meant for, racing. I'm tired of these crappy reality TV shows that they have on (i want to shoot the TV whenever PINKS is on). I wouldn't mind if they even showed NASCAR as long as there aren't a million pre/post race shows going along with it.

Ya, that can gets annoying even for NASCAR fans.

Quote from ajp71 :It wasn't the accidents in the IMSA tribute I didn't like but the ARCA video of a car crashing into people in the pits being considered entertaining.

If you listen to the commentators, it wasn't considered entertainment.
GTO race from Sears Point '89 now available. These cars should be pr0n for Hyperactive

Same thing than last time... to avoid using that annoying webplayer flash monster:

part 1 / part 2 / part 3 / part 4

And the previous GTP race here: http://torttu.com/imsagt
W00T! Thanks Deggis
Awesome racing.
I'd say the GTOs are a pretty close equivalent to the GTRs in LFS, actually.
The XRR has quite a GTO/GTU look, too. Of course, its styling is from that era (Starion and RX-7 of the late 80s/early 90s) so that makes sense :P
Does Speed channel show D1GP/drifting events?
Every now and then some of that pollution airs... most in the form of NOPI TunerVision or whatever it's called.

I still want Speedvision back.
Quote from MAGGOT :Every now and then some of that pollution airs... most in the form of NOPI TunerVision or whatever it's called.

I still want Speedvision back.

That would require Nascar to die.
Quote from deggis :That would require Nascar to die.

Or FOX. They're the ones loading the NASCAR crap onto the channel...
Bob Varsha's mullet LMAO!
Thanks for the headsup, I'll have to watch these tonight, especially Riverside '86.
what's with speed not broadcasting f1 events lately? i'm being forced to use tsn or fox (/me shudders)
Quote from bunder9999 :what's with speed not broadcasting f1 events lately? i'm being forced to use tsn or fox (/me shudders)

They return on Speed after Hockenheim.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG