The online racing simulator
Wins,fastest laps
I win few races and make few fastest laps but when i go on raceauthority.com it isnt show my new wins and fastest laps.
Please can anybody tell me what is that?
Thanks
#2 - Bean0
I've just looked at your recent results on LFSW, it seems that you have done quite a few races today with just you and one other person racing.

I'm pretty sure that the races don't count as proper races unless there is at least 4 cars on the grid at the start, although you will still get some points for fast, clean laps.

Edit: Points system discussion in this thread - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=750724
why count isnt working
Can you read?, like beano just said, if theres less than four cars on the track, you wins/podiums will not count. If its not that then, please explain further. Typing "why count isnt working" is no good to anybody.
Your question has been answered already.

Races are not added to your CTRA-X stats unless there is at least a certain number of cars on the grid - I believe it's four, but certainly more than three. This is because it's hardly fair to count a podium finish when there was only three drivers racing in the first place. Seeing as podiums aren't counted, the race entry itself isn't either - because if it was, in a race where a podium wouldn't count, then your podium percentage could be unfairly affected. As such, wins are not counted either, as you would be gaining a win for a race which didn't happen, again resulting in an inaccurate percentage.

Fastest laps are the same: if these were counted in a race that wasn't, then your fastest laps percentage could rise disproportionately.

To summarise, if there are three people or fewer on the grid at the start of the race, only laps, yellow flags and points are counted.

Sam
thank you guys on explanation

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG