The online racing simulator
Post your ride!
(264 posts, started )
are they illegal ? i downloaded the crack from emule i think and there was nothing saying that the crack was illegal.. otherwise it only works in singleplayer, i play demo version online because the crack wont work online.. so what's ur problem about it ? i just play for fun and i got tired of the demo track and the demo cars and i cracked it .. i'm not seeing what's your problem..
how retarded do you need to be to figure out that a crack enables content that's supposed to be paid for, and hence is stealing? Stealing is illegal, and your excuse is lame. Ignorance is never an excuse.
Using a crack and not knowing it's illegal isn't even the dumbest thing to do..
but posting pics of a cracked LFS on the official LFS forum with your license saying Demo Racer is!
Not to mention it's immoral, but i guess that's a new word to some...
Quote :306_Hdi
Banned

Quote from 306_Hdi :Vendetta what's ur problem ?

i guess YOU are his problem, because crackers smell like something very very old...
LOL, he got a lesson...
Well he got what he deserves.Now back in the topic here is my latest ride
i ll just let you notice i beat the world champ with this new skin.
Attached images
mebeatingalonso.jpg
That guy without helmet and clothes looks so dumb.
Resurrection!

After I browsed this thread again, I wondered to what people have changed their skins. I have a few different skins, for:

XRT: I use my Chevrolette Corvette C6 skin
FXO: Holden or McDonalds
XRG: Dell liverey, nothing special really
XFG: Sometimes still the bunny one you can see a bit more up!
FZR: McDonalds

That's about all the cars I really race, I don't have any skins of my own for the rest of the cars, I should start making some again!
my drift ride

Here's mine...
Attached images
XRR_ESSOS4 preview 1.jpg
Quote from LFSn00b ::bananadea

S2 Content. Bespoke and Fernbay.

Instead of filling up your Post Count, report to a moderator..
I have because,
My dad wont buy over the Net
Im sorry for this..
Quote from LFSn00b :It is clearly Fern Bay Club/Gold/Black Rev's First corner.

Thats why the over bridge sign says Blackwood
Quote : Last edited by GodzillaNL : Today at 19:39.

It was Fern Bay.
Quote from Highsider9 :It was Fern Bay.

Yeah so Niko says on msn, someone is not playing by the LFS book!
sorry.. but this is blackwood... when you drive reverse, its the corner to the left before the uphill climb! try it yourself and check.. it is blackwood!
Quote from volvopetter :sorry.. but this is blackwood... when you drive reverse, its the corner to the left before the uphill climb! try it yourself and check.. it is blackwood!

We can all see that, but a few are saying the post has been edited to cover his last picture post which was FE.
GodzillaNL, your parents don't believe in buying things over the internet. Do your parents support stealing?
My brand new ´07 xrt :P

:bowdown:
All my skins look like this:
Attached images
hwk_fzr.jpg

Post your ride!
(264 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG