It was my first real attempt at a skin and took me bloody ages
Attached images
A1GP_GBR_FOX_Render1.jpg
Quote from MrGrumpy :My A1GP-alike FOX.

It was my first real attempt at a skin and took me bloody ages

Been waiting for someone to do a GBR A1 skin, superb work
Quote from huxorator :

you spelt statistics wrong

Quote from MrGrumpy :My A1GP-alike FOX... It was my first real attempt at a skin and took me bloody ages

nice skin!
Quote from Akuma66 :Been waiting for someone to do a GBR A1 skin, superb work

Thanks for the nice words.

It's available for use in the skins section somewhere.
My new XF GTR skin. What do you think?
Attached images
Image7.jpg
amazing A1GP car mr grumpy..................

ive "stolen" a few logo's and the like from the GBR team to put on my cars.......

but your skin is just the dogs whatnots!

good work!
My skins
Ive not actually set up the team but though might b nice if all my cars were skinned the same so came up with my one man (me) team , called volt racing lol - Theres only four of em but so far only missin bout 5 cars from them all without this skin - so if i pass u or u pass me (more likely) ull no who i am lol

The skins are simple thought i wuld get basic skin for them all before skinning a reli detailed one, i like that tho so prob will b base for proper racing skin.

edit:changed my mind didnt like them so delelted the lot.
Attached images
VOLT-FZR.jpg
VOLT-FXR.jpg
VOLT-FZ50.jpg
VOLT-RAC.jpg
Got my private ride(oryginal skin made by Bunta) from S1 remade to S2 by Dancer.

Yes before you say anything i know this is a sad car
(but its based on my comics on my website so i foer one like it )
Attached images
my LFS car.jpg
yeah
Attached images
lfs splatch team.JPG
A salute to my radio hero's Ron and Fez..its XM racing:

Attached images
GTI_XM_right_web2.jpg
GTI_XM_rear_web2.jpg
GTI_XM_high_web2.jpg
GTI_XM_front_web.jpg
and here's mine:
Attached images
gbm1.jpg
gbm2.jpg
gbm3.jpg
gbm4.jpg
my car

I would ask why in the world he's using crack...

Sorry if we're wrong, in that case you can log in here with your LFSWorld username.
LOL yet another stupid demo racer!
yup my lfs is cracked

and ..
Vendetta what's ur problem ?
Quote from 306_Hdi :yup my lfs is cracked

and ..
Vendetta what's ur problem ?

Its that ur gay because you won't buy Lfs s2 and you use a crack. Did you know Cracks are illegal.
Lol, gunlee, sarge... The name sgt. flippy comes from the cartoon series "happy tree friends" and I used to play america's army a lot, that's how that came.

About the skin, I was browsing www.ebaumsworld.com earlier tonight, and I remembered loving this cartoon about a bunny that didn't had enough sex... Well, that's the bunny I used for the skin, I just replayed the cartoon over and over, and all the funny/usefull positions the bunny made... I copied them to my skin

Yes, cracks are illegal, but nobody will ever make it happen that they stop existing. Personally I'm going to buy the license, thanks to the crack. I'm just waiting for my moneybookers account to update... Anyone has some experience with moneybookers? I've been waiting for 2 days, the money is transferred, but my account is still 0.00 (sorry for OT)

*edit, url tags... no php

Post your ride!
(264 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG