(264 posts, started )
Just finished this car a few days ago.
Attached images
cingular_3.jpg
Aand here is mine!

All hand "drawn"
Attached images
Image1.jpg
The best of my crappy skins so far. I should get more engrossed in skinning / photoshop some day.
Attached images
fxr_mainosbuumi.jpg
Quote from frokki :The best of my crappy skins so far. I should get more engrossed in skinning / photoshop some day.

You should, I like your work.
my basic one
Attached images
ghn.JPG
Few pix of my real cars I've owned over the past few years...

There's a separate thread in the off-topic section for your real cars. This one is for your virtual cars.
This is my car right here. Wrapped in the ADA team skin. <3
Attached images
myride.jpg
-
(Hooligan[UK) DELETED by Hooligan[UK
-
(Hooligan[UK) DELETED by Hooligan[UK
Ok this is the first time ive ever skined anything. And i do mean anything, my knowledge of paintshop is limited at best. Laughing is accepted and generaly encouraged
Attached images
First Skin.jpg
this would be my skin for the moment
Attached images
kqe.jpg
Quote from Kalious_Blade :Ok this is the first time ive ever skined anything. And i do mean anything, my knowledge of paintshop is limited at best. Laughing is accepted and generaly encouraged

That's good for first time!
My very simple fox skin.
Attached images
Image2.jpg
Attached images
GTR_priits2.jpg
GTR_priits.jpg
Quote from Slaughterofthesoul :Mine

nice... but this skin really looks like a skin of mine...

dunno if someone made it too or if someone just stealed parts of my XF GTI skin... but, it's ok... i hope someone really made this skin, and didn't steal it...

cya!

http://www.arthurcavalera.kit.net/xfg_focus.jpg
I hate skin stealers!

I remember when Driftech made the original skin, it was made in MAY, now someone get the skin put on another car and say he did that, that really pisses me off! :evil: :chair: :grumpy: :mad: :arge:
Quote from Specht :I hate skin stealers!

I remember when Driftech made the original skin, it was made in MAY, now someone get the skin put on another car and say he did that, that really pisses me off! :evil: :chair: :grumpy: :mad: :arge:

lol... calm down
thats what you get for pressing T ingame Arthur.... lol
..stole your car

hm... no pics.. lol i havent skinned in a while anyway

@ fearthis.. :S what are you using S1 for?!
oh wait.. your right.. but why do you have your windows all blacked out like they were in S1?
no, its a seperate file in dds; its an alpha layer color .. aparently its black, causing you not to be able to see through the windows
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
My FOX Skin...
Attached images
Spark FOX.jpg
Quote from FeaRThiS :those skins are hot! just kills me tho... *sob* no S1/S2 version... demo...

Even if you don't have S2 you can make S2 skins and watch them and the car models by using a program called LFS CMX Viewer.

Post your ride!
(264 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG