The online racing simulator
Total Scum bag
(10 posts, started )
Total Scum bag
HI there
This topic is not about racing or anything like this related.
Here in Poland most of our players got the license thx to Lukas@. He is buying licenses here for those without credit card etc.
Today we encouraged first theft attack. To make story short this guy said he paid and showed fake bank payment to trick Lukas@. He got free s2 license that way. What can we do?
Lukas is going to the police with this but is there a way to disable this guy license?
Sry for my weak english.
Well, Making a thread wasnt such a good idea. If the person has proof i'd reccomend emailing the devs.

E: Also what xaotik said.
It sounds like an issue between Lukas and the person who tricked him more than anything. That's pretty sad.
Well i don't know how Lukas can prove that he didn't received payment - He have a screen from the buying process and voucher code. Is that enough to send to devs?
Your best bet is just send an email to the devs. From their point of view though, they got money and gave out a licence, and no account has been stolen, so all is fair. Lukas should really have waited to receieve payment before handing out the voucher.
Yea that's true. BUt this guy was so eager to play it already that lukas trusted him He bough something like 300 licenses already and never met anyone like that.. Try to understand him. I composed an email for him and we'll see what will happen. Should i mention the username of this person? If nothing will be done we would like him to be banned from most of the servers - this behaviour deserves it.
Of course, server owners are free to ban whoever they want for whatever reasons they want. Although there might be an issue if enough people do it to trigger the 30 day global ban.

Anyone who is impatient for their LFS licence needs to be told to wait. It's not like a heart transplant where there is often genuinely need for urgency.
I just heard that the guy who ripped off Lukas just sold this license to another guy who didn't know anything about it.....Sick.
Amazing - I bet he probably bought a "clean" license now with the profit and he's good to go.
Well the second owner is talking with lucas right now, maybe we will sort this out.

And remember all you guys buying stuff for others.. Wait for money than buy. That should be obvious but sometimes it's not.

Total Scum bag
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG