The online racing simulator
Got my S1 license
(17 posts, started )
Got my S1 license
I finally got a license :3 But not many s1 servers ;_; only one.. but i keep getting owned.. I'm no grip racer >_<
Welcome, not many S1 servers, CTRA Race 1 is a good one and is always full. Its worth buying S2, hundreds of servers . Goodluck and i wish you many happy races.
Quote from Helmut :I finally got a license :3 But not many s1 servers ;_; only one.. but i keep getting owned.. I'm no grip racer >_<

Welcome, Hope you get S2 soon.
CTRA 1 is a great server to learn some racing skills, you'll notice a lot better standard of driving... I'd start putting my pennies aside to get S2 as you get a huge selection of servers offering a variety of different combos to suit your taste.

Hope you enjoy and welcome
Quote from Helmut :I finally got a license :3 But not many s1 servers ;_; only one.. but i keep getting owned.. I'm no grip racer >_<

Welcome, BUT: please don't call it grip tracing. I beg you.
i just got my S1 lic too and can only find the 1 host.

and its always full too

looks like i need to buy a S2 lic to really play online.
#7 - Tisza
Its not that much, and its sooo much better than s1
They should warn you before getting s1, that s2 is where the people really are
actually there was a warning... but never thought that there would be so few hosts to try out.

i will play with the cars in s1 first and then think about going to s2 lic.
CTRA race 1 is a good place for you!
#11 - wild
Congratulations on getting S1

Join [LTC] Live To Cruise 3 its a cruising server its the same as the S2 ones but the S1 server doesn't have all the cars on it Or Join CTRA 1 It's good
thanks for the welcome people.

i need alot of practice since i am playing with a dualshock gamepad only and manual shifting is tricky.

will buy s2 soon for the extra content and more hosts to play.
#13 - SamH
Quote from Helmut :I'm no grip racer >_<

Ahhh.. so you're a drift skidder?

Welcome to S1.. hopefully to S2 soon
Yeah I play on ctra but i find myself starting to drift.. when i try to stay in grip mode! I'll be getting s2 later.. with a g25 hopefully :3
thanks for the greatings
Quote from Tisza :CTRA race 1 is a good place for you!

CTRA is not a good place for a newbie who is driving with a gamepad. Manual shifting only... which is hell with a gamepad.

The racing is fast paced.... so i am not going back in there until I have a steering wheel and can do manual shifting like in my car.

Pity there are no suitable servers for newbie needs because people buy the S1 lic to try the game first.

Well.. just went straight ahead and got the S2.
Quote from Rdcranno :Welcome, not many S1 servers, CTRA Race 1 is a good one and is always full. Its worth buying S2, hundreds of empty servers . Goodluck and i wish you many happy races.

Fixed it for you.
I thought you were gone.

Got my S1 license
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG