The online racing simulator
Using Analyze For Speed in the demo?
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but is it possible to use AFS in the demo? I downloaded the Blackwood GP XF GTI WR, output the .raf, but AFS gives me a "Could not load a track for "Blackwood"!" error. (LFS path is set.)

Also, is there a way to run the car setup from a replay in your own runs? How do you extract that data?

I just got my G25 in the mail, loaded up my practically first ever racing sim/game, and attempted to drive an MT for the first time in my life. It was not pretty.

I've since watched the WR about 50 times and driven for about 6 hours straight -- talk about addicting...
dont know the problem of AFS, but you cant extract the set from a replay, tough you can test it, with "Test Drive" when hitting Escape, for the menu.
Also you can try www.setupfield.net and teaminferno.hu for the sets, im pretty sure there are the WR sets.
PD: Make sure your Analyzing tool or app is running with the latest update, for patch Y.
PD2: If you managed to analyze raf file Hit F8 and there it would appear some settings of the .raf setup of the driver.
Cheers
Quote from lokigoesrawr :Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but is it possible to use AFS in the demo? I downloaded the Blackwood GP XF GTI WR, output the .raf, but AFS gives me a "Could not load a track for "Blackwood"!" error. (LFS path is set.)

Also, is there a way to run the car setup from a replay in your own runs? How do you extract that data?

I just got my G25 in the mail, loaded up my practically first ever racing sim/game, and attempted to drive an MT for the first time in my life. It was not pretty.

I've since watched the WR about 50 times and driven for about 6 hours straight -- talk about addicting...

Your missing the map for the AFS. Check it here

http://www.lfs.net/?page=analysers

under SMX Files.

As for the set, use the one on inferno team setupfield from Nilex. At least 1:33:23 is possible with it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG