The online racing simulator
Question about Woman Vs. Man
(33 posts, started )
I think that was just for fun
I think Scawen saw the possible exploitability of such realistic options very early and therefore removed them. I don't see how choosing a female driver wields any advantage, and as said earlier, the only difference is a slightly different seating position... nothing you couldn't recreate with a custom view.
IIRC they were different weights back in 0.2 or 0.1, so maybe people were using female then, and haven't changed
#29 - Gunn
I recall the woman being lighter at one point thanks to topics about how it was being exploited to gain an advantage.
That was probably some suggestive psychology. illepall They thought the woman made them lighter so they raced faster.
I'm telling you, that's how many brains think! There's even a story of people that became very sick from a clean and healthy salad because they were told it was infected.
Ok, in game being a woman does give you more FOV. As a woman i can see the whole windshield wiper and a bit more, as a man it gets cutoff towards the end of the wiper. Doesnt matter though, could just press 6 when a man
Apparently Ven it's not a different FOV, but a different 'camera' position (close, but not quite the same thing).
Quote from Don :in garage, you can choose if driver is inside car or outside and depending on that, the weight of car changes...so if you check, they both weigh 70kg.

Fat wommen...

Question about Woman Vs. Man
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG