The online racing simulator
dfp wheel turn
(6 posts, started )
dfp wheel turn
ok so my dfp i race with im not sure if i set it up wrong or maybe its just how it is. but like when i barely turn it, it turns to easy without any like feedback to it. and thats so aggrivating when racin because you turn and it feels like your turnin more then you acutaly are. i have wheel turn on 450 degree if that has anything to do with it and force feed back is like 25 what should i change.
#2 - Dru
Quote from drone wolf :ok so my dfp i race with im not sure if i set it up wrong or maybe its just how it is. but like when i barely turn it, it turns to easy without any like feedback to it. and thats so aggrivating when racin because you turn and it feels like your turnin more then you acutaly are. i have wheel turn on 450 degree if that has anything to do with it and force feed back is like 25 what should i change.

Search out a LFS user called gabkicks - he's got the DFP settings he ises in his signature

Hope this helps
is there anyway to calibrate it like in lfs or logitech profiler thing.
#4 - Dru
Quote from drone wolf :is there anyway to calibrate it like in lfs or logitech profiler thing.

yes - in both.
mind informin me how
#6 - Dru
Quote from drone wolf :mind informin me how

in LFS you have a controls tab - you then have wheel tab, then you have 'calibrate axes'

in the profiler the DFP 'calibrate' evey time your computer starts up. so it's calibrated to start with.. all you need to do is start LFS through the profiler (by directing it to you exe file)

dfp wheel turn
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG