The online racing simulator
Id like to join a team
(6 posts, started )
Id like to join a team
id like to join a team, which mostly races on ctra can someone point me in the right direction of where i should look or post any links for me please.
#2 - garph
This is the right direction, if someone were to point you in the direction of looking to join a team, this is where they'd point.

Most of the more established teams will not post a "join our team" thread here, in fact they probably won’t advertise at all. It's kind of works by, you get to know some people or a team, you race them and then ask or they ask you.

If you've seen a team you've had some fun and good races with or got talking to some people then I'd just keep racing them, visit their website and find out what’s what.

OR

You could just look here for all the teams wanting people, just be careful as some of them are not long term investments.

I'd go for the make some friends option, it will last longer and you'll have less hassle and more fun.
Quote from Antman :id like to join a team, which mostly races on ctra can someone point me in the right direction of where i should look or post any links for me please.

if you are still looking for a seat in a team, QAR is now s2
your more that welcome to join us.
Try Storm Racing: www.stormracing.net

We are a serious but fun orientated team and we have a couple of drivers who frequent CTRA (myself being one of them)
Well, Id say ^^^ Storm, Is a great team, Had great races with many of there members, and for him to even take the time to say ("Think about us") Is a great thing, look into them!
if u still looking for a team OrB has just lost a driver so , theres a space avaliable and all we do atm is ctra
apply here if your interested http://orb.weebly.com

Id like to join a team
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG