The online racing simulator
problem with logitech wheel
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Tubbz
well i moved my compter today and when i hooked up my wheel i can use keyboard to move shift steer everything but when i hook up the wheel all is fine engine revs shifter works steering works everything just cant get the car to move . Please help me it has been so long since i got wheel i cant see what i am doing wrong... like i said everything works car just sits there like in neutral but i can be in 1 2 3 4 5 6 r doesnt matter
u configured it right? that u activated h-shifter not autmoatic or something.
What car are u using...Some cars can't use h-pattern...Go in options / controllers, then change the shifting type to w/e u are using (h-pattern or sequential). Then go in the XFG and drive...
Quote from Tubbz :well i moved my compter today and when i hooked up my wheel i can use keyboard to move shift steer everything but when i hook up the wheel all is fine engine revs shifter works steering works everything just cant get the car to move . Please help me it has been so long since i got wheel i cant see what i am doing wrong... like i said everything works car just sits there like in neutral but i can be in 1 2 3 4 5 6 r doesnt matter

Try going to the options, and go to controls. And then go to where clutch is, and change it from "axis" to "button". Then it should work. I had the same problem last week when I first got my MOMO.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG