The online racing simulator
My Review of LFS
(35 posts, started )
My Review of LFS
hey all, my review of lfs can be found at
http://iamproteus.com/blog/?p=5

Tell me what u tihnk of it here please!!
Also this is part one of about 5 reviews of different games..

Proteus.
Grip racing.. sigh..
Also when you write autox i think you mean rallyx
Woops, sorry its 1.35 am and i just wrote that.. thanks for pointing that out
Quote from Not Sure :Grip racing.. sigh..

+1000000000000000000000000000000000

This reads more like an advert than a review... you've just said

It has this... it has that... everything is great....

Quote :GT has an great realism factor.
LFS’ is better.

That is the only bit of 'comparison' I found in the whole review. You haven't said which ways GT 'fails' in realism. You didn't compare features of the game like online play, game modes, choice of cars/tracks etc.

I am reviewing this review, and I give it a 4/10
I think it's quite funny you use "mind shattering graphics" for LFS in a comparison review with GT...
-
(Patussay) DELETED by Patussay
Quote from M0RDIUS's Review of LFS :Drifting,or Controlling slides around a corner, with angles up to 120 degrees to the apex.

120 degrees?!?!?! WOOOOW, you have got to send me your set master. O_O You realise that thats more then facing the actual apex right. I only managed to get more then 90 a couple of times in blackwood reverse before T3 (the chicane) but thats not even a drift, thats losing control and regaining it O_O
i havent managed it, but its possible, well it used to be, on X not sure if it is still.. but yeah u just go into the corner really sideways, then kick it in reverse, and back into forward gear and flick it back round..
technically it should be possible, and it used to be im sure of it..

LOL, yeah i couldnt be assed finishing it, lol.. im too lazy.

might finish it sometime..

Btw, lfs' graphics are way better than GT's if you have a high end pcm and u turn the graphics right up..
Lol but the whole reverse and all can it still really be called a drift? :S
It's easy with RB4
Lol even there ur losing control and getting it back imo. O_O Anyways, whatever, just that it would be unrealistic to drift more then 90. Unless you can find me a video of someone irl who drifts more then that.
lol yes it is in real life drifting, if you can pull it off without dieing,
And yes Rb4 im pretty sure can get close to that.. :P
That's in S1 o_O.

And yeah someone showed me a vid on s1 before with that much angle but in s2 neveeeeer seen that.
im pretty sure ive seen in in x, but still yeah.. anyone read my updated vers?
I simply can`t get my eyes off the Leica on top of your site
" It has all the hallmarks of a game thats going to be the next Grand Turismo."

That's where you lost me.

The next GT? I think not.

Hmm... pretty poor review imo 3/10
Quote from The Moose :" It has all the hallmarks of a game thats going to be the next Grand Turismo."

That's where you lost me.

The next GT? I think not.

Hmm... pretty poor review imo 3/10

Ahh don't be so hard on him Moose, how's netcar these days

GT is an arcade Console game and I should know I raced it for 8 years lol no PC back then

but he is spot on with the graphics of LFS - old school but very slick, not like these other sims that look like something out of photoshop thats had the colour saturation turned up to meltdown
and I'm not referring to GT.

but still 6/10

Try comparing it with some sims like for like ( rFactor, Netcar Pro, GT2 ) otherwise your on the course for a flaming
I can do 120 degrees all day long
Its netKar mupp3t

Your UKs just wanna write it with a c dont ya.
Kunos is italian so a K
It's not review...more like fanboy yealling gt SUX,LFS RULZ GUYZ LOL,I CAN DU 120 degree. If would look for some new game and look this review i wouldnt find anything useful.
Im just installing Project Torque so ill review it against that..
Quote from M0RFIUS :Im just installing Project Torque so ill review it against that..

I'll get the mop, you seem to be foaming from the mouth. :twirl:

My Review of LFS
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG