The online racing simulator
[REQ] LFS TWEAK for y
(6 posts, closed, started )
[REQ] LFS TWEAK for y
can someone give me an lfs tweak for patch y would appreciate tks
#2 - MrEko
Ah gawd.. You read the forum?

And stop making these stupid topics!
It's HERE!!! OMFG!!! :hbomb:*FLAMEZ THE AUTHOR OF THE THREAD*:hbomb: YOU OUGHT TO KICK YOURSELF IN THE HEAD! RRAARRGH!!!:bananadea :bananadea

*nah just joking, but you ought to look around the forum and stop asking stupid question to avoid gettin' flamez'd*
AFAIK Tune is still full of bugs, and the development has been stopped, because noone donated...Am I right?
Yup your right about it being stopped and cancelled. But originally, if you are posting programs or addons in this forum, it's suppose to be for free. It's just CiPH and his small little mind for some money. I bet if you made a program and wanna post it here and continue develop it, it's worth it if you contribute for free. You see your superb program going well and people liked it, you will feel the same too. No money to make you feel a sense of achievement...
Quote from hiroshima guy :Yup your right about it being stopped and cancelled. But originally, if you are posting programs or addons in this forum, it's suppose to be for free. It's just CiPH and his small little mind for some money. I bet if you made a program and wanna post it here and continue develop it, it's worth it if you contribute for free. You see your superb program going well and people liked it, you will feel the same too. No money to make you feel a sense of achievement...

you would never use it anyway because your a demo driver
This thread is closed

[REQ] LFS TWEAK for y
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG