The online racing simulator
Well i'm sure those that did attend would vouch that the race started at the time posted, in order to give those that showed a fair and clean race I did turn a password on.

I didn't stop anyone from joining before the race started, every NASSA race is open to all drivers and like most races...they start on time.

Sorry you feel this was intentionally aimed at you, wasn't our intent at all. As for me directing some comments to Solar hydro , that may be because we race against each other often.

Anyhow, I hope there's no hard feelings
Np and no hard feelings what so ever ...

To bad I lost my ff and had to restart the game since I thought the real qualy was about to start at the stated time. My fault not to take notice that the race started at 19.00.

Well ... these things happens in online racing and I hope I'm welcome to join you the next time.
NASSA welcomes all drivers at any event. Most of our races are Wednesdays and alternating Sundays as mot to interfer with the OLFS.
Yea, the race was great fun, and close besides the 1st place race lol.
Anyways, i had some messed up stuff going in my mind so i went into pits and screwed up. But it was nice to race a distance similar to league race to see how stuff will be in the real thing Greets 3j i'm glad u like the set

EDIT : i must be goin illepall

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR and see ya on track

EDIT2 : "remember everyone, the ones i gave my setup beter not be in the same poll as i will couse u'll be put in da wall as soon i get my bumper on u"

YEA!!

as i sadi: illepall lol
I posted a 'no hard feelings, etc.' on the OLFSL chatterbox.

Send me Powerslave's setup and confirm whether 0 pitstops is viable with it for the 25 laps?

Solar Hydro
You'll have to ask PowerSlave for his set, I don't have it. As to weather the XFR can do 25....well I seen Three Jump do 20 on R2 tires and it was dern close to blowing..hehe...I think 1 more lap would have blown it but keep in mind ThreeJump is so smooth in his driving that he can do that, The way I drive the R2 went bad about lap 14.

I'm gonna run a R3 front R2 rear combo.
I'm gonna run R3s front definitely and I don't think I can do 25 laps without a pitstop.

Solar Hydro
Quote from AtomAnt :You'll have to ask PowerSlave for his set, I don't have it.

Well many of ppl have the set, so why the heck not I'm attachiong somethin for the first time so hope u get it orelse i'll give it another go.

Cheers

EDIT:" the name of the setups is because i made this time when i sawed it, but it can do a low 1.56 of that i'm SURE!" lol
Attached files
XF GTR_1.57.18.set - 132 B - 344 views
Thanks PowerSlave,

I shattered my pb today in an online race, and posted a corresponding hotlap (currently 21st) and I may try your set tomorrow.

Solar Hydro
Way to go PwrSlave, LFS is all about sharing IMHO. I'll give the set a try.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG