AS3R Tune up Race
Anyone that's interested in running a tune up race for the OLFS AS3R UFR XFR please reply to this post.

If we get enough guys we'll run 20 laps on the NASSA by 500Servers.

Purposed date is Jan 1/2006 at 1900 GMT.

Hope Santa was good to you all.

Da Ant
I would like to race
If i'm not drunk, or on my way home, i would like to join

Cheers!
I think I should be able to make it.

Solar Hydro
I'd like to join as well, if I don't need to be registered anywhere in some season, then this will be the next race on my calendar for I'll not be drunk this newyears... not very much ^_^
#6 - Z0iC
Sure
Quote from Z0iC :Sure
note: Smiley Face emoticons in the above post denote sarcasm or joke.

So, is that a yes or no?
#8 - Cawwa
If someone tell me what track it is and if its ok to join with a 56k modem I would like to give it a tray ...
The track is Aston National Rev, as we are test running this server you are welcomed to try with a 56k hook up.......however as with most races if it starts lagging out because of your 56k then I'd hope you'd do the right thing and remove yourself from the grid.

Either way you're welcome to try.
For sure I'll respect that. So ... if I see ppl lag it depends on my connection ... or you can just tell me and I'll leave.
Im in..wanna see how fast u guys go =D
Password please??
password??? ....
could not join due to password protected server
I'm still trying to get them to notice us, meet me in LFS meeting room!

Solar Hydro
hmm ... where is that meeting room???
Top right in the server selection menu ("Meeting Room")

Sol
Ahh .. how neet ... never saw this one before ...
Well, I waited 33 minutes, and now I give up

Solar Hydro
Sorry Solar, race started at 1900GMT as promised....password didn't go on till 1902GMT.

Wish yah had made it in, Three jump kicked our butts.
Sorry, but I tried to join the server at 18:56-7 or so and many times thereafter :-'(

Solar Hydro
I was running late, sorry for that. Too bad, there was no way to join in the midst of the race as I can read while looking for some information on a password, I was used to. I'm surprised by how the server was set up, never seen it before. I'd even finish 15 laps behind

Better luck next time
Thank you for the nice race, and letting me win
I'll try to make it a bit more close the next time....

3j
Quote from Solar Hydro :Sorry, but I tried to join the server at 18:56-7 or so and many times thereafter :-'(

Solar Hydro

Again sorry this happened Solar, I'll LFS Message you the standard password NASSA uses as to not have this happen in the future, on the other side of things we had about 17 join in and seen alot of close racing. I went and got stupid and ran out of fuel..lol.

Three Jump ruled the day , but Renku and Powerslave gave him a good chase.

Thanks to all who showed, Happy New year from the NASSA Crew.
Thx for letting us know that Solar was welcome ... ... we other deadly wasnt worth the worry I guess, we were only 3 or 4 trying to get in ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG