The online racing simulator
No voting
(10 posts, started )
#1 - IBE
No voting
Is there a script to get rid of voting?
My friend has a dedicatd server and he dousn't want any voting like the kick and ban voting.
Is there a script like this some, i've searched google and on this forum...maybe i'm searching with the wrong words...but if you know what i'm talking about please reply
Login with the admin password for the server and type the following:

/vote=no
#3 - IBE
yeah we tryed that....he just told me that now he wants to get rid of the restart votes and stuff
anyway to do that?
Quote from IBE :yeah we tryed that....he just told me that now he wants to get rid of the restart votes and stuff
anyway to do that?

Tell your friend to open his server config, its all explained in there perfectly well.
You cannot "get rid" of restart or qualify voting. You can however set the period of time that the host will wait, as in not allow a restart vote to be valid. To do this, set the following lines in the config file:

// no restart within X seconds of race start
/rstmin=60

// no restart within X seconds of race finish
/rstend=30
#6 - X-Ter
I also think the max number of seconds is 300 (5 minutes right?). Haven't tested this since before Patch X.
Not sure on that, I seem to remember it being longer than that, but thats something to be looked up.
Quote from X-Ter :I also think the max number of seconds is 300 (5 minutes right?)

Correct.
if you're looking for something that disallows restart votes and stuff, try our program: http://code.google.com/p/lfsservercontrol/

right now, it's hardcoded to stop allowing votes after 2 laps, but if you have a compiler, just delve into the source and change it to whatever you want. the program also adds other functionality to your server if you enable them in the config.ini file. NOTE: this program is still under heavy development, and bugs may still exist.
#10 - IBE
Thx all, i'll test all these out soonish!

No voting
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG