The online racing simulator
painting glass and lights
is it possible to paint glasses and lights?
No, not unless you mod the DDS. Files.

To do this, you need a program like photoshop with a DDS plugin. You can change the way the lights look, and you can tint the windows, but its not advised to do text/design's on the windows as it will tile it all over the window.

You can even change the look of tyres, buildings, interiors....anything that has a .DDS extension basically
Wooow,never seen player posted hes/her first post into right place
To add-on to frenchys post, you could download a DDS-converter and even use a simple program like.. (paint.. or paint.net), would be better if you had photoshop though.
Quote from samforey12345 :To add-on to frenchys post, yuo could download a DDS-converter and even use a simple program like.. (paint.. or paint.net), would be better if yuo had photoshop though.

If you know what you're doing though, Paint.NET can produce very good results
ok, I have the dds converter. Now...I converte a DDS file to JPG, and paint the windows...and what I do?
convert it to dds and move it to the dds folder
thanks so much!!!
But what file specificly is the one that changes the window? ive been trying to look for it for a while and its confusing me
I've converted the dds file to JPEG...I've painted the windows...I've converted again to DDS and put it in the dds folder...I've replaced the old one, but nothing happens...
make sure they have the exact same name as your original file, try that first
Make sure you have a back-up of the original one too
What are the names of the files to change?!?!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG