The online racing simulator
weird parts of map etc on track [SOLVED]
well, i was playing today, and suddenly all these parts of the maps just showed up in my game, they are opaque, but u can drive thru em, and it makes it extremely hard for me to see where i am going.. Frown

Im really missing being able t play it, and i have already reinstalled lfs.. which did absolutly nothing..
A screenshot would say a hell of a lot more than a description.
ok here ya go.. Big grin
Attached images
problem.JPG
That's probably your GFX card's vertex shader going bonkers. Most likely due to overheating. Or it's anything else that corrupts vertex data, maybe your RAM, maybe your CPU, etc.
Yeah, that looks like a hardware issue to me. Try reseating the CPU, RAM and GPU, if it's not onboard graphics, and see what happens. Also check that all the fans in the case are working (including the GPU) and that there aren't any massive amounts of dust anywhere that could be blocking airflow (between fans and heatsinks for example.)
Edit: Fixed it, just cleaned all the dust, thanks for help guys!

U can close please.. Big grin
Quote from M0RFIUS :Edit: Fixed it, just cleaned all the dust, thanks for help guys!

U can close please.. Big grin

How about nooooooooo.
uhh, and y not
If a thread is finished with it's sometimes more useful to keep it open and just to let it die naturally, and allow others to bump in the future, should they have similar issues.

If you really want a thread closed then please contact one of the mods, or use the report this post feature, but please do not over use this facility.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG