The online racing simulator
No matter what settings I change - I get the same picture (nvidia 7300GT)
My 7300GS's cooler went out of service a couple of days ago and I got a 7300GT as a replacement. Quite an improvement, but still lowest end, I know.

But the thing is: no matter what AA and AF settings I choose in either the "native" nvidia-settings or nhancer - global or profile - LFS looks the same and the framerate stays the same too.

Any clues how to fix this?
What drivers do you use? I've read that some 169.** drivers have a bug with AA and AF.
it's 169.21 ... but it works with other games, at least it looks like.
#4 - garph
It's a nvidia driver bug, some people get it some don't, I got it with the latest drivers and the beta's.

Other games have in game settings for AA and AF so it doesn't effect them but LFS doesn't, you have to set AA/AF using the nvidia control panel, which is where the problem is.

I'm back using the 169 beta's I think.

Google, Nvidia no AA and no AF, to see the problem.
Y13 has ingame AF settings, but no AA.

Yep, 169.21 is bugged as hell. You could use the global settings in them.
Just in case someone's interested:

In Nhancer I had to check the "manually activate profile" box and then activate the LFS-profile from the nhancer tray-icon.

I also found out that the global settings actually DID work.
Yeah if you set the options in the Nvidia control panel for global, it will work, I have the same problem. I used Nhancer and it works perfectly. Nhancer is what everyone uses I think, no idea what to tell ya, maybe someone else can help ya. Wait, does anyone think that card can even handle AA?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG