The online racing simulator
Different resolution per session
(12 posts, started )
Hi,

I'm a bit bored to have my mother resizing my resolution to 800x600 when she plays. I did tried to download Unique Display but it didn't seem to work. Anyone got a working app. that doe sthe same but is working? Thanks!
#2 - Jakg
Why lower the resolution? If it's due to bad eyesight/hard to read text then theres a user-specific setting in windows about font sizes or monitor DPI's or something that should fix it.
Quote from Jakg :Why lower the resolution? If it's due to bad eyesight/hard to read text then theres a user-specific setting in windows about font sizes or monitor DPI's or something that should fix it.

I use 1280x1024 but she's kinda blind so she need HUGE caracters and all... If someone can go a bit deeper in what Jack just told upper I'd appreciate.
I'm waiting for Tristan to come on here and tell you that it's a racing SIM, and that in real life, people wouldn't be able to afford to replace the dash gauges with versions that had bigger numbers. Or at least, he doesn't - so therefor no-one else does.

Sorry Tristan - I had to
Feel free to :bananadea me now!
Bump. The app. I tried isn't working and I'm freaking bored of reseting monitor settings. Anyone help please! I need something that actually works...
Is it easy enough to switch from 'safe mode' to 'normal', because you could maker her go in safe mode whilst she goes on the pc Lol?
Quote from samforey12345 :Is it easy enough to switch from 'safe mode' to 'normal', because you could maker her go in safe mode whilst she goes on the pc Lol?

Nah I would have to restart every 5 minutes, not too usefull.
Do you have a decent video card, some come with software, with a little icon down in your system tray, if so you can simply click it, go to resolution and instantly change your resolution to anything you like. If you don't have anything like that then I dunno what else to recommend.
Quote from DHRammstein :Do you have a decent video card, some come with software, with a little icon down in your system tray, if so you can simply click it, go to resolution and instantly change your resolution to anything you like. If you don't have anything like that then I dunno what else to recommend.

Yeh I do, but that still pisses me off! The latest drivers with my 7600GT have this tray icon so it kind of work out... Thanks for the half-help.
So problem fixed?
No but no one would help me so I guess it's fixed...

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG