The online racing simulator
Auto X: Wrong Route=spectate
(8 posts, started )
Is there an option to force-spectate people if they take the wrong route on an auto X track? By "wrong route" I mean wrong route check way-point order. I know about the restricted area, however, obviously I cant have a restricted area on the track its self.
the only way i can think of is make something in an insim and if a user goes over it the wrong way they get spectated but i think its a bit tricky
Put this line into your setup.cfg file:
/autokick=spec

When you design your track, place route checker objects at key locations. As soon as someone goes over a route check that is out of sequence, they get kicked out to spectate.
do you know where i can get a Setup.cfg file that has already been configured to I can see how it should look like?

And thankyou
Ahh I see, I have never ran a dedicated server, I usually just start the host off my computer. Will the setup.cfg work in my LFS directory if I start a host without a dedicated server?
Quote from legoflamb :Ahh I see, I have never ran a dedicated server, I usually just start the host off my computer. Will the setup.cfg work in my LFS directory if I start a host without a dedicated server?

I believe you can pass the LFS program a /cfg argument, but there's no real need as you can set almost everything from the GUI, and that which you can't should be able to be set from a text input by just putting in "/autokick=spec".
I got an error message saying "invalid parameter in not valid" when I typed "/autokick=spectate"

Edit: my mistake, its supposed to "spec" not "spectate"

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG