The online racing simulator
"Could not recive guet info"
(8 posts, started )
Hi.
When I try to join a server I get a messege that says "Didn´t recive guest info. Lost connection to the host" so I cant join any server´s. But when I shut of the function that´s downloads other palyer skins I can join any server. It´s just that I want to se other peoples skins, it´s boring when almost every other car is white. I can only se other peoples skins if they use an lfs skin. Plz help me!

Crille
Could be a connection limit issues, I suppose..

Are you playing from behind any corporate firewall, or are using something that makes a lot of connections out, whilst playing LFS?
#3 - Mauni
I've the same problem. I think it's due to my anti-virus software (f-secure). I've been thinking about changing to Avast or other free alternative, but in the mean time I just toggle skin download on for a while when I get to server.
I am experiencing the same problem. I have been using F-Secure and LFS has been working nicely. Then suddenly I got this problem appearing. I am able to connect randomly sometimes, but that is rare now.

EDIT: I switched off the web traffic scanning from F-Secure's real time scanning settings. LFS seems more happy now.
I got f-secure to, gonna try your tip.
Quote from jahvetti02 :EDIT: I switched off the web traffic scanning from F-Secure's real time scanning settings. LFS seems more happy now.

Yep, thanks for that. I did the same and could connect to several populated servers as I choose.

I guess for F-Secure's "web traffic scanning" it should actually read "random UDP packet blocker"

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG