The online racing simulator
Dragstrip..
(5 posts, started )
Dragstrip..
First off, please don't get rid of the dragstrip! I know nobody hosts drag-rooms, (or at least not that I've seen so far), but it's great to have it available anyways. I'd like to be able to redlight/false start on a drag race though. Might not be possible with the way the game works, but it'd be cool to actually line up and wait in line too, and also be able to set more than 1-lap, for those multiple car lineups/races. Like say a dedicated drag room could just set to run races non-stop, with a 15 second wait time between when the last person in the race finishes etc, and then every hour be a 10 minute break between the next set of races or somthing. Again, maybe getting too far into the drag-thing, and I know that's not really what LFS is, but if possible, those would be some neat additions to the drag track portion of the game. (as well as possibly get more people playing/hosting those rooms)
#2 - herki
now that you mention it - in s1 times most of the time there was at least 1 drag server online... i wonder why nobody likes drag racing anymore
Not sure.. I held one open dinking around for a lil bit tonight and had nobody join. I think if any of my thoughts above could be implemented, it might help stir the drags back up though.
Actually sounds pretty cool. Good idea
only dragracing i see on my multiplayer modes is the back stretch of BL GP...being that its slightly longer than the pics ive seen of that dragstrip from the lfs screenshots....

Dragstrip..
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG