The online racing simulator
Race Organizer
(2 posts, started )
Race Organizer
Just a quick idea.

I was thinking that an interesting modification would organize races for people.

What I mean is, the hoster inputs their username and password, chooses the server (It must be running at the time of race registration), the time of the race, combo, laps, etc. Then, they input the names of all the racers participating, and those participating will recieve and in-game dialog box asking them to accept or decline the race invite.

If they don't accept the invite until a day before the race, the invite becomes invalid.

In small digits on the screen off to the side, it will say the time and date of the race and count down. About 20 minutes before the race, users must log out and log back into Live For Speed, and enter a room.

This will automatically send them to the server they prefer, and because they are part of the tournament, there is no password needed to get into the server, thus making it easier to organize.

There are more things that could be added but the above is pretty much all that is needed, I think.

It would be a lot of work, but I think it would make organizing races a lot easier for people.
I like this idea, but I don't think it will be added for awhile.

Kenneth

Race Organizer
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG