The online racing simulator
XFG/XRG pickup races, 07.03.08, 20:00 UTC
hi everybody!

usually im not posting about these races here cause im not sure if they are worth mentioning, but today i thought, why not? maybe somebody will even join us.

if you are like me, going on in the evening looking for some quick fun but you never find the right full server which isnt ctra or cruising you are right in this thread. this is what we will drive:

07.03.08, 20:00 UTC, [dSRC] Battle Grounds #1

Cars: XFG, XRG

Track: Blackwood Grand Prix reversed
Qualifying - 10 Minutes
Races - 6 Laps - reversed grid

password will be 'oldschool'.

what im really looking for is some of the fun that got lost...somwhere, sometime, dont really know when. we often had a full server of so called 'aliens' back some months and years ago which all seem to have vanished more or less. if you read that here you will probably know YOU are one of them.
we wont use points or anything else, just come join us if you are searching for some fun. hope to see many on track tonight!
Maybe will come .
And don't be scared of my lfsnick...
hehe, not scared at all, as long as you dont drift any name is fine.

btw, if anybody else is considering to show up, leave a quick message so the thread stays kind of on top, and dont forget to bring your buddies.
Could come I suppose, been a while since the last time I was on dSRC servers
#5 - J@tko
If I'm back in time, then count me in

(I'll be late though - what time does it finish?)
would be nice to have you there nai, was really ages ago ive seen you the last time.

we usually race for something like 3 hours, but you never know, if many people show up...
#7 - troy
i will probably give it a go too, unless the moto gp training turns out to be interesting
I might come, too.

But beware, I haven't really "raced" for several weeks.
Coming
Had very good fun last night, some brilliant races

Wouldnt mind doing this sorta thing most Fridays
Quote from niall09 :Had very good fun last night, some brilliant races

Wouldnt mind doing this sorta thing most Fridays

+100

glad you enjoyed it. thanks to everybody for coming, had quite some fun. i will post about other interesting races we do too, so hopefully cu all another time!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG