The online racing simulator
#1 - Phill
DFP: Windows' calibration wizard on system start.
This wheel is really awesome!

But unfortunatly, i think it'll tear itself apart before i do. Simlpy because of the "calibration" it does EVERY frikkin' time i start my system/plug in the powerplug. Is there anything to do to prevent this?

And, secondly, my Windows (xp) keeps asking me for this driverdevice installation thingy. Even though my wheel works just perfect. GRRR windows. I hate you!! Any help on this subject?

Regards,
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Have you installed Logitech 4.60 drivers? Here

And yes, the wheel does calibrate itself every boot. Small price to pay for a cracking wheel though.
#3 - Phill
im using Wingman Profiler! Just as good!

anyway, i've gotten used to the exorcist move, so now im just covering my ears from the cranking sound.. :P
Think about the amount of times you spin the thing when racing, and how hard too. After all, it is designed to actually turn now and again.

Only mistake I make is when I take the wheel off and leave it on the floor, I turn on the PC next time and the damn thing tries to leg it out of my room
#5 - Tube
Quote from dontsimon :Think about the amount of times you spin the thing when racing, and how hard too. After all, it is designed to actually turn now and again.

but... when you listen carefully, you can hear it scream. it's plain suicide, the cracking, the screaming. I literally want to run out of the room right after plugging in that thing.
Quote from Tube :but... when you listen carefully, you can hear it scream. it's plain suicide, the cracking, the screaming. I literally want to run out of the room right after plugging in that thing.

You're too sensitive by half. It's a piece of plastic and metal!

EDIT: Best put a smiley in here in case you think I'm serious

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG