The online racing simulator
#1 - TG44
I think I'll leave it here...
Hey.

Last weekend we were having a lanparty at school and race 5 was at the time when we were packing up and leaving. So I missed it completely. I also have been a little busy so that I've almost been late of the earlier races.

So I thought that I will quit the cup.

I wish the best of luck to all the racers and I hope you'll have a good time. (I have had...)

Also, It'd be cool if it's ok to you for me to be on the server spectating the coming races if i have time to be there... If not, then I'll just use the LFS remote....

So that's pretty much what i have to say.

-Tommy
Whatdoyamean another one? Weren't there around and over 50 sign-ups?

Nii ja tervemenoa vaan Tommylle.... tai siis heippa
hey Tommy,

You should race anyway. I'm extremely busy these days too. I skipped round 4 because I didn't have any time to practice and didn't want to cause an accident. Looking back I should have raced.

For round 5, I only raced 3 laps prior to race day. On race day, I only practiced an hour or two before the race began. I was using race_s which was ~10mph slower on the oval and people were flying by me, but I still finished 6th and had fun.

So even with a minimal amount of practice time you can still have fun and be slightly competitive.

Sometimes I feel like quitting too. Some of the things about the league drive me crazy... like the fact that we cannot complete one safety lap without someone ramming someone off the track It's quite embarrassing even for novices. But it seems to be getting a bit better every race and it's still enjoyable.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from TG44 :Also, It'd be cool if it's ok to you for me to be on the server spectating the coming races if i have time to be there... If not, then I'll just use the LFS remote....

Yep - you're always welcome, whether to compete or to watch.
#5 - TG44
Thanks.

I think I might race too if I feel like I have to

So let's say that I'm..... like 50% retired from the championship

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG