The online racing simulator
#27 - SamH
Yup! hehe!!

[ed] I'm going to add a last parameter to the end, to give the team's team ranking position. After I've taken the dog out, anyway
#30 - SamH
#31 - SamH
Okay, I think I ruined your day
what you done? lol
#33 - SamH
Well.. it does give more info..
it's still parsed the same my end - it checks for a licencename
#35 - SamH
hehe!

tbh, the CTRA isn't the best place to source team information. Before the CTRA system adds a team to its database, it has to have two members who have to both qualify for inclusion - meaning they have to have entered first and last names and have raced 9 laps in at least 1 race, IIRC.. so it's not a definitive source. You'd need to talk to LFS World for full team info.
Quote from SamH :hehe!

tbh, the CTRA isn't the best place to source team information. Before the CTRA system adds a team to its database, it has to have two members who have to both qualify for inclusion - meaning they have to have entered first and last names and have raced 9 laps in at least 1 race, IIRC.. so it's not a definitive source. You'd need to talk to LFS World for full team info.

well - it was handy for a quick fix .

I should write something into it I guess. *lazy plug*.

Nice API though - I shall be moving it over to LFS world later
Using LFS world now, auto updated *rolls eyes*
#38 - SamH
The other way no longer works? is it normal? Both licencecheck and teamcheack won't work, only the xml one!
#40 - SamH
Sorry, my fault. They should both work again now.
Sam - I'm gonna cache their profile data every 6 hours - everytime their LTC signature needs creating.

Which, at first might bring some bandwidth usage at the start - but should lower it in the long run .
#42 - SamH
Sounds fine to me
Doesn't work anymore... Please Help!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG