The online racing simulator
KY3(R) hlvc problems
(31 posts, started )
Mr. Naujoks, I presume (aka n1lyn).
Quote from rc10racer :Haha you got to be joking mate if not go suck a bone or something. Alot of people around here know of the exploits of south city and alot of us do not do it because it is just plain wrong/cheating.

If you get found out about it most people will just think oh another **** who can't do a clean lap right. If pecholobo never found out about scawen fixing the exploits in the test patchs do you really think he cba to redo every south city wr which uses those exploits?

Pickard, think twice before posting things like that, it can backfire easily.
If he doesn't think the things before saying it is because he can't, remember than he play with UF1 and all is moving at slow motion, though between corner and corner he have time to think...

ohh I know, when he goes in straight line comes here to post
Quote from asdf123456 :If he doesn't think the things before saying it is because he can't, remember than he play with UF1 and all is moving at slow motion, though between corner and corner he have time to think...

ohh I know, when he goes in straight line comes here to post

Interesting first post.
yes 5 years playing without write it's a lot of time, 4 words and to play again at demo but to play!
Quote from troy :hi guys, i just watched a bunch of wr's and noticed that some kyoto gp long (and reverse) hotlaps seem to be cut able without hlvc hopping in. i don't want to "name and shame" in this thread since i think it's more of a hotlap bug then the user that is at fault (if real racing drivers could cut that extreme without getting black flagged they would probably do it too). i still think that the wr's in question should be deleted and in a future version the hotlap turns invalid if somebody cuts the corners like that.

i did it myself but only because it was "valid". Of course i agree that it shouldn't be since those curbs are obviously not part of the track. I wouldn't mind if it would be fixed soon since the lines you need for those areas are pretty strange and more a question of luck rather then skill because you either get into the invalid area or your suspension gets screwed and you shoot right into the next wall or get a line which leads you off the track.

+1

Quote from zeugnimod :Interesting first post.

i dont get it, do you?

KY3(R) hlvc problems
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG