The online racing simulator
#1 - FivEd
thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel
Hi guy`s.I have a problem with Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel.When I put USB in my PC,wheel turn right
Why?please help
i bought a thrustmaster from game for £25 because i got bored waiting for my logitech wheel to come from Dell.com. a ferrari model.

i couldnt get it to work properly and i found it too small, i spent ages trying to get it to function but couldnt do it with lfs. so i returned it as faulty. sorry i cant be any help, but my thrust wheel wouldnt work so yours might not either ( but im no tech wizard )
Quote from FivEd :Hi guy`s.I have a problem with Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel.When I put USB in my PC,wheel turn right
Why?please help

I have the same sort of problem. I have also a thrustmaster wheel. Sometimes when racing, it looks like the communication with my PC is gone. My wheel freezes and steers full to the right and full throttle. I have to switch it off and then on to reset it. Of course the race is over then because of the crash that usually follows.
#4 - HVS5b
Quote from FivEd :Hi guy`s.I have a problem with Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel.When I put USB in my PC,wheel turn right
Why?please help

So have you tried all the usual fixes?

Latest drivers, profilers, calibration tools, reinstalls etc?
Is it set up properly within LFS?

I used a Thrustmaster FF GT for 6-7 years without a single hitch
#5 - Mazar
Download the manual calibration tool from TM website, use this to set centre should be fine afterwards...

Also make sure you have latest drivers from there.

Best, Maz
Hey guyz, ive just bought this Ferrari wheel ThrustMaster Force Feedback Racing. Wanted to use the gas for clutch cause i also just bought a DFP. Buti can't seem to make it work in LFS at all. I unpluged my DFP so i can configure the Ferrari but once i deleted assigned axesi cant reassign any of them ingame. Didnt try any updated drivers orconfig tools yetbut gonna look into it now. I thought maybe im doing something wrong in LFS itself assigning or somethin..

Edit:......................................................................................
So ok, updated drivers, installed caliTool. Calibrated in windows everything as it should be. And, LFS still doesn't assign the axis.
Now i'm sure im doing something wrong in LFS. I click the Clutch, so that i have to press an axis (under Axis/FF setting). After i press any axis i can't assign them. LFS seems to not to recognise them or something. Anyone had this problem before?
Please help u guys, i really wanted to start racing 2night
Edit.......................................................................................
SOLVED

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG