The online racing simulator
Opening something like 50 instances
(8 posts, started )
Do i even care? NO!
lol how many times did you click on it?
Can you replicate this? Or was this a one time thing?
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Do i even care? NO!

No one cares if you don't care :P
But the devs might be interested if this is indeed a bug in LFS.
Well it's never happened to anyone else in a rather long time, so I suspect he just went on a clicking frenzy
nope it's not, cause sometimes the loading of Lfs takes bloody ages on my comp too.
then when it's finished, and the main menu is beeing shown everything is ok and fine again.
but till then the generation of one frame can be watched, and it takes about 1sec to build up 1 (in words ONE) second.

its reproduceable, with one instance of lfs (where u park on the track) in the background, and in foreground watch an overlay-based video.

don't know if it's lfs-fault or my vid-board.
but annoying and strange too cause when this happens (even in menu) the cpu-time for lfs's tread reaches near 98%...
so i feel remembered to the old amiga-times when it was the normalest thing in this world to have slow-graphics in certain apps...
never takes a while for me. one thing ive noticed is that it, if i open lfs, and veiw another program (firefox, etc.) lfs doesnt show up on my bar at the bottom, but i hear the sound of it playing the replay. Once i click on lfs, it shows up.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG