The online racing simulator
ShiftBuzz
(33 posts, started )
#27 - LewX
also...would it be possible to make it sound like an engine rev limiter. it would be a temporary solution to people who want them implemented in the next patch
Cou can make it sound like any wav file you can find If you find any good ones please post them here.
Rev Limiter
Here is my first attempt for a rev limiter. enjoy!
Attached files
Buzz.rar - 416.5 KB - 227 views
#30 - LewX
Quote from shavingcream :Here is my first attempt for a rev limiter. enjoy!

hmmm...well i can hear it when i play it with windows media player, but when im driving, it doesnt make a sound.

maybe the file is too big???

EDIT: nevermind, it works on my desktop computer
It's too bad the sound keeps on being the same loudness, for example when you drive away from the camera at full revs.. it still is as loud as when you are at 300 M's away from the camera
Quote from Stiggie :It's too bad the sound keeps on being the same loudness, for example when you drive away from the camera at full revs.. it still is as loud as when you are at 300 M's away from the camera

Use cockpit-view. Problem solved.
Quote from afiqmeister :Sorry to ask. I'm a beginner here. After downloading, which folder do you put this sound into so that I will be able to hear it?

Just put it in the same folder as you have unzipped the ShiftBuzz program into.
Quote from Stiggie :It's too bad the sound keeps on being the same loudness, for example when you drive away from the camera at full revs.. it still is as loud as when you are at 300 M's away from the camera

Yes, it is a very crude program really. It is only meant as a reminder to change gear while you're in cockpit view.

Gekkibi - thanks for tech support again

ShiftBuzz
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG